List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

People forget how good Bailey Smith can be,

He has the most upside of any upcoming free agent and at an age we really lack.

BnF winner and 24 in December it's a massive opportunity to bring in a legit star.

Need the Beast Mathieson to come in, still only 27.
Get in his ear for mid season pickup.

from my Delorean

That size he would tear a Quad/Hammy in the first fortnight.

The games way to quick to get around at that size.

We definitely need another A-Grade mid in the youngish age bracket. For those that aren't keen on smith, who else could we go for?

I want to go after another key back. I want to see Moore playing as the third tall defender, where he can permanently play as the third man up. I don't think Howe has much time left, if he even plays next season.

I don't "not want" Smith. It's just not my priority, but we supposedly have so much cap that maybe we can make both happen.

We definitely need another A-Grade mid in the youngish age bracket. For those that aren't keen on smith, who else could we go for?

People are quick to judge.

Degoey has done some things and look what he is doing now for Collingwood.

I want to go after another key back. I want to see Moore playing as the third tall defender, where he can permanently play as the third man up. I don't think Howe has much time left, if he even plays next season.

I don't "not want" Smith. It's just not my priority, but we supposedly have so much cap that maybe we can make both happen.
I like this.
But I would add that I would like the backline reinforced so that if we are in trouble up forward Moore can be a swing man.
Really interested in how dangerous he could be as a forward.

I like this.
But I would add that I would like the backline reinforced so that if we are in trouble up forward Moore can be a swing man.
Really interested in how dangerous he could be as a forward.
Moore on a wing intrigues me as it would create the opportunity for him to push forward or back and potentially lose an opponent.

Looks like Moyle had another solid game. 22 disposals and 34 hitouts in the draw to syd in VFL. Game high 9 clearances.
He would be a really handy pickup I reckon. Cameron is so good marking around the ground, which would allow for the duo to work. Unlikely, but nonetheless hopeful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People forget how good Bailey Smith can be,

He has the most upside of any upcoming free agent and at an age we really lack.

BnF winner and 24 in December it's a massive opportunity to bring in a legit star.

All comes down to the price, if it’s a decent trade then absolutely.

We'd have to wait until at least 2026 by the time warriors Howe, Sidey and Pendles would've retired
I think at least next year. I hear clubs usually get involved with talking to players two years in front.

With someone like Harley and he keeps upward trajectory you’d want to start asking his manager earliest you can than be last up.

I even reckon Tassie are already snooping around.

Baz is friends with Nick as well and still young
On the friends department, shall we make a play on Curnow too? Seems the Daicos boys hang out with him too.

By the way, not having a crack at you. Just saying if only it would be good that other players would change clubs because they’re good friends off the park 😜

On the friends department, shall we make a play on Curnow too? Seems the Daicos boys hang out with him too.

By the way, not having a crack at you. Just saying if only it would be good that other players would change clubs because they’re good friends off the park 😜
Daicos are also mates with Petracca, maybe we can get him too.

This whole thing annoys me.

AFL players are friends with players from rival clubs. Colour me shocked lol

Daicos are also mates with Petracca, maybe we can get him too.

This whole thing annoys me.

AFL players are friends with players from rival clubs. Colour me shocked lol
That’s awesome Jen! Curnow, Smith and Petracca are coming to Collingwood next trade period 😜

Though jokes aside. I’d say Petracca would be a small chance in future vs some others as he grew up barracking for Collingwood.

If only ay ☺️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back