ColLOLingwood tries to sweep their failed netball team under the rug…literally

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Premiership Player
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
So the Flogpies had an under-achieving team and decided to scrub it from existence. No, not their AFL team (that’ll happen soon enough), their netball team.

They’re so embarrassed by the whole situation that they’re hiding posts on Twitter, sorry X, that mention it in any capacity. Didn’t realise we were living in Nazi Germany with this kind of censorship.

To rub more salt in the wound, ColLOLingwood have laid turf over the old netball training facilities, literally sweeping it under the rug.

What the hell is going on down at Victoria Park? Whatever it is it’s very #concerning.

:$

I call it Xitter now… I think you can guess the pronounciation

What has VP got to do with it?
35e17dc3-ac23-47d1-a135-27d8ead9b039_text.gif

That’s terrible to hear when there is such an easy fix.

Just send Darcy Moore down and he’ll fit right in defence with his man bun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CarLOLton fan thinks finishing 16th out of 32 (equivalent of 9th in AFL) almost 2 decades ago is a raging success; film at 11
Its a development league to prepare blokes for overseas. Winning it is a bit like bragging about a VFL Reserves flag.

In a development league developed 3 or 4 blokes integral to 2006 World Cup. Fair effort for one club.

Fancy folding midway through the 2000-2001 season then trying to brag about your contribution to the 2006 World Cup 🤣

And you couldn’t even manage that 🤷‍♂️
Yeah its called being integral to young players development.

Well I just looked on Wikiepedia and looks like we won 8.

Wiki mentions 2 notable players in the comp. Shane Warne. And some scummy Poos player who got a 10yr suspension after altercations with umpire and fan in the same game. What a shameful club.

3 and a half seasons and folded resulting in all their games being awarded 3-0 to the oppo :$

Pies netball team last 8 seasons and finished their final season

You couldn’t win the soccer league
Oh no we couldnt win a developmental soccer league 25 years ago I am so upset. Great burn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back