Autopsy Come and stay for the Hayward show 48 point win vs Fremantle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Very Balanced side not much weaknesses will take a great performance to know us off from here.

Very even performances across the board Man of the last 2 weeks is Hayward 9 goals.
I’ve got no idea why I was tagged here, it makes no difference anyway as We’ll smash you next week!

We look a very even group across the board.

Only concern is down back.

Hopefully Blakey is fine.
Francis would like to have his time again with a few bad moments but will be better for the run.
Maybe we get McCartin back!?

Great result in the west.
Great result in Geelong.

Can't remember having a 150 percentage after eight rounds.

Should be a ripper next Friday night!

You blokes really trying to rub it in, tagging us freo fans.

But in all seriousness, you guys are a quality outfit. Took your chances early and went on with it. Really impressed with your pressure and how you punished us on turnovers. Clinical.

Not much to say about our mob tbh. Couldn’t handle the pressure and our use of the footy in and around f50 was abysmal.

I’ve got no idea why I was tagged here, it makes no difference anyway as We’ll smash you next week!
Nervous Rivers Cuomo GIF by Fall Out Boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve pretty much resigned myself to just a lurker here but tonight warrants special mention of watching two Fremantle players crying before the match. Life is bigger than football and whilst grateful for the win life is beyond that and tonight is raw and emotional so it’s bitter sweet to see the win but feel for those effected by suicide. It’s beyond our control but not beyond human decency to feel for others and I’m heart broken for those that knew the guy that couldn’t get past his demons. I feel so deeply for other blokes who just can’t make it.

yeah, you suddenly see how they're not just elite footballers, they're mates (ok, not all), humans, and hard, painful, real sh1t happens in their lives ... that was pretty raw tonight, particularly in the context of all the contrived and phony "emotion" that often surrounds elite sport, and elite entertainment in general
the fremantle players deserve credit for matching the swans in a lot of the play, but once the game was out of hand you could see the emotional exhaustion hit, and the game as a contest fizzled out
(i think adams was at the giants with mccarthy for a season or two, so he'd likely have had some emotional investment too)

A bit look at me me me tagging the whole site isn't it Swanny fans!

Good win on the road, bravo. Even for a piss weak club ;)

Amartey has everything he needs to succeed ability wise just mental/doing the hard work now
I just don't know with Joel. Get the feeling he's going to tease us for years until the next contract extension is due. I hope I'm wrong because if all 3 of them can come good I'll be wrapped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back