Autopsy Come and stay for the Hayward show 48 point win vs Fremantle.

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah, you suddenly see how they're not just elite footballers, they're mates (ok, not all), humans, and hard, painful, real sh1t happens in their lives ... that was pretty raw tonight, particularly in the context of all the contrived and phony "emotion" that often surrounds elite sport, and elite entertainment in general
the fremantle players deserve credit for matching the swans in a lot of the play, but once the game was out of hand you could see the emotional exhaustion hit, and the game as a contest fizzled out
(i think adams was at the giants with mccarthy for a season or two, so he'd likely have had some emotional investment too)
I was curious about that too. They just missed each other at the Giants. Adams was there in 2012 and '13. McCarthy from 2014 to '16.

A bit look at me me me tagging the whole site isn't it Swanny fans!

Good win on the road, bravo. Even for a piss weak club ;)
I look forward to the annual bump of that thread... It's been over due and the odds are in our favour this year it seems.

Hold tight sweetheart. We'll see you soon. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* ice you in a minute... leave Hinlay out a this!

I am not sure you can hide a smirnoff on a website...

However... Chief Can we make it a game? No prizes. Just a badge of a smirnoff can with Hinkley's face on it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back