Roast Commentators

Remove this Banner Ad

Hooray a thread so dear to my heart. Just watching the replay (half time) and Darcy, Ling and that Norf w@nker are absolutely hopelessly biased Brisbane arse licking barracking b@stards. Eff you all losers.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Correct and then we've got dear old Richo in there who is now too frightened to say anything positive towards Richmond for fear of being labelled biased by the muppets you mentioned, so he over compensates to appease them and comes off almost anti-Richmond as well.

C'mon big 'Cho grow a pair, reconnect with your true inner tiger and stick it up these whinging sycophants!

I'm concerned about how we're going to fund the running costs of the Tiger train because 95% of people aren't allowed on it. ah well that's future us' problem no tickets for any of you campaigners

Hooray a thread so dear to my heart. Just watching the replay (half time) and Darcy, Ling and that Norf w@nker are absolutely hopelessly biased Brisbane arse licking barracking b@stards. Eff you all losers.

There's moments of dead air in the 3rd quarter when we are well on top.

For Ch 7 to assign a former state cricketer in Brayshaw to commentate a QF, is treating fans with contempt.
Our game deserved more than these irrelevant token commentators whose primary concern is to make games interesting for the sake of ratings, rather than calling the game as it is by acknowledging an incredible football team.
Jobe was ok but last night was not the time to trial a commentator.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm concerned about how we're going to fund the running costs of the Tiger train because 95% of people aren't allowed on it. ah well that's future us' problem no tickets for any of you campaigners
Just watched the 3rd Qtr again. The Tiger Army that marched up there was fantastic. In all games i sometimes hit pause when they zoom in on us. Sooky but true, all i see is my true family. No ticket troubles there.

Easy. Open up a shop selling bags of dicks!

I liked Jobe last night, was the one commentator that called the game factually and didn’t look for the “story” or “theme” of the game to bang on about for the rest of the night like they all seem to do these days.

Commentators and their need to barrack for the underdog and find a theme to get mileage out of has ruined the art in Australia.

They could learn a thing or two off Brenton speed, about 100x the caller of the rest of the team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back