Toast Congratulations Jack Silvagni - 'It's just a game of football' ...

Remove this Banner Ad

would have to be a chance for NRS in 2017...

Great chance I reckon. If I am correct you cannot have played over 10 games in a previous season so he still short of that and another pre-season behind him and the experience of ending season in seniors will be sensational for his development given he will work his ass off to get way better. Cannot wait to see him round one next season.

Brilliant young talent. But I got the impression he was uncomfortable in front of goals at times such that he was too eager to give it off instead of doing the 'selfish' thing and having a shot. I think he is a brilliant team player but (with time no doubt) he needs to back himself, develop the confidence and let us marvel at the brilliance.

Great chance I reckon. If I am correct you cannot have played over 10 games in a previous season so he still short of that and another pre-season behind him and the experience of ending season in seniors will be sensational for his development given he will work his ass off to get way better. Cannot wait to see him round one next season.

Are Kevin Bartlett and Luke Darcy on the voting panel next year - then no flipping chance. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice SOJ a gun in the making, wait till Ben.gets here.

Bombay, Kalina, Santa Cruz, India

:blueheart: :blueheart: :blueheart:

14264094_1167581576636099_2833316957112955329_n.jpg

#CarltonRoyalty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back