Toast Congratulations Ryan Burton 100 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Need a thread title change. 47 games for Hawks 52 so far for Ports.

First game was in 2019 for Port.

That first line in the story is misleading.

From memory didn't want to come back from Hawthorn :p.

Looking better and better now that he has confidence in his body. I really rate him and what he can do was on show in his 100th.
Still think he should be playing on a wing or even tried up forward.

Congrats on 100. May there be many, many more and all in Port colors.

From memory didn't want to come back from Hawthorn :p.

Looking better and better now that he has confidence in his body. I really rate him and what he can do was on show in his 100th.
Still think he should be playing on a wing or even tried up forward.

Congrats on 100. May there be many, many more and all in Port colors.
He didn’t - we were apparently unimpressed with his attitude a bit in that he had a fair few tickets on himself. We had obviously thought highly of him given we’d given him number 5.

He didn’t - we were apparently unimpressed with his attitude a bit in that he had a fair few tickets on himself. We had obviously thought highly of him given we’d given him number 5.

I like that a guy is loyal to a club and his team mates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you swapped him for the king of poor attitude with so many tickets on himself he'd sell out a stadium.

Seems a bit of an odd one.

And you swapped him for the king of poor attitude with so many tickets on himself he'd sell out a stadium.

Seems a bit of an odd one.
Could it be that neither Burton or Wingard have 'tickets on themselves' or 'bad attitudes' and that 90% of the time rumours like that are spread by the clubs themselves to make fans feel better about trading out popular players?

Could it be that neither Burton or Wingard have 'tickets on themselves' or 'bad attitudes' and that 90% of the time rumours like that are spread by the clubs themselves to make fans feel better about trading out popular players?
The stories about Chad's attitude towards training and football were coming from the assistant coaches if my memory isnt mistaken

I have always liked Burton further up the ground. I'm not convinced he's a great one on one defender but his kicking is an absolute weapon and he normally makes good decisions. He is slowly becoming the player we wanted him to be.

Well done Ryan, always had a soft spot for the kid and wish we didn't trade him. Best of luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back