Resource Contracts [Updated 05/10/2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Curtis extends his contract until the end of 2025.

Struth, McGuinness coming out of contract, future of our key position stocks, better get him locked away! Seriously though, no disrespect to him,,,,like to see him play a few senior games but clearly not as a KPP. Reckon Young and Taylor are players that have improved this year (media point to only LDU), re-signing them along with Zurhaar, should be a priority, not to mention extending LDU, JHF, and Benny McKay beyond next year. And of course Cunners and Jed definately required players, and there's the discussion to be had with Hally and Goldy, both who are so important senior guys,

Struth, McGuinness coming out of contract, future of our key position stocks, better get him locked away! Seriously though, no disrespect to him,,,,like to see him play a few senior games but clearly not as a KPP. Reckon Young and Taylor are players that have improved this year (media point to only LDU), re-signing them along with Zurhaar, should be a priority, not to mention extending LDU, JHF, and Benny McKay beyond next year. And of course Cunners and Jed definately required players, and there's the discussion to be had with Hally and Goldy, both who are so important senior guys,
good thing with mcguinnes he can have 1 more year as a catB rookie. With his clear improvment this year i think they should defs offer him another deal. at least the guy can kick.

These are my locks vs the unsure for new contracts -

What are other people expectations?. I expect Walker, Hall and Turner depending on trade options.

22 Todd Goldstein ✅
28 Kayne Turner ???
3 Jed Anderson ??? 5 Curtis Taylor ✅
8 Bailey Scott ✅ 15 Atu Bosenavulagi ???
17 Lachie Young ✅ 19 Joshua Walker ???
39 Flynn Perez ✅
43 Aaron Hall ???

Current rumours that i'm aware of;
1. Jed has been delisted already
2. Hall is being offered 1 year
3. Walker has hit a trigger in his contract for 1 more year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cam Zurhaar re-signs until the end of 2024

Two year deal for Bailey Scott

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back