Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #4: Two weeks to flatten the curve!

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• Fully vaxxed, awaiting the return of my freedoms!

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I've gotten my first shot. One down, one to go!

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I'm a full on anti-vaxxer!!! Umad?

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it’s terrible. Thanks for posting
I found it a relief to finally read something that just made some *en sense
I'm over both he gospel of covid, the wuhan bio weapon narrative, the depopulation narrative, the black pope, the graphene and on and on
This just covered what we actually know and how virus have effected us since the beginning of time.
The explanation is simple - there is an unlimited amount of money to be made if we are all getting booster vaccines every six months.
There is more than enough money in that to bribe and corrupt the entire political system and more than enough motivation to ignore the science that it is complete and utter BS.

What it comes down to is entirely ethical - the ethics of those behind it are clear enough. It is the ethics of those who ignore the undeniable that have enabled them to have the audacity to attempt, maintain and sustain this monstricity.

The eyes of the world are now on Australia. We have been very slow to wake up but I believe last weeks heavy handed VicPol tactics have finally focused a critical mass to question where the hell are we going.

View attachment 1248095

Such a good guy, Caring about everyone's health by making sure they're vaccinated before ordering a double whopper.

The same day he released the most unhealthy burger KJ wise ever made with nearly double the Kjs of a Big Mac in its Fried Chicken burger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do. Do you think there could be a connection between the heart problems linked to certain Covid vaccines and these excess deaths?

Or maybe it's because people aren't presenting to GP's/ Hospitals when they have symptoms. Or people neglecting to follow up on their known issues. Because of fear of catching covid.

This has been widely reported and called out here as well.

Or maybe it's because people aren't presenting to GP's/ Hospitals when they have symptoms. Or people neglecting to follow up on their known issues. Because of fear of catching covid.

This has been widely reported and called out here as well.
Yeah Evolved1 already pointed that out, but please watch the video in #9943 if you haven't already because that's potentially life-saving information that most people wouldn't be aware of. Cheers :thumbsu:

Is there a recommended policy re time between Pfizer jabs in Australia, or is it just make it up as you go along?

It seems that the need is to be the first state to be fully vaxxed, rather than to get the best efficacy.

" Mr Foley said Victorian health authorities hoped to reduce the current six-week gap between the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine doses once they received certainty about vaccine supply through October.

“We need to make sure that the vaccine first ring of protection [is] provided to everyone, and that means as soon as we get to that point of protection, then the scheduling of the second dose might well be able to be brought forward,” he said.

“Victoria has the largest gap between doses. I think 42 days was the largest and in some states that was as low as 32 days, and that’s quite material in terms of when we’re going to hit those 70 to 80 per cent double dose targets.” "

Yet the UK national guidelines, based on their experience of what gives the best protection;

"the schedule should usually be administered in accordance with official national guidance which, at the time or writing, recommends a minimum interval of eight weeks between primary doses.

There is evidence of better immune response and/or protection where longer intervals between doses in the primary schedule are used. Based on this evidence, longer intervals are likely to provide more durable protection.

At the time of writing, JCVI is currently recommending a minimum interval of eight weeks between doses of all the available COVID-19 vaccines where a two-dose primary schedule is used."

Once again, "the science" is determined by GPS location.

MISUSE of VAERS is the problem. eg 100% Deaths on VAERS are used by anti jabbers to falsely conclude Vaccination is unsafe.
When clearly all deaths are not due to the jab.
What a load of bs. All reports to VAERS is time consuming and comes with hefty punishment for those that don’t tell the truth. Ridiculous post.

What a load of bs. All reports to VAERS is time consuming and comes with hefty punishment for those that don’t tell the truth. Ridiculous post.

Yebiga misused the TGA death stats last week in the same way - attributing ALL the 500 odd deaths to the jab.
Just plain wrong - not all those death occurred from jab.
I could equally argue they died because of drinking morning coffee - and based on that “logic” would be equally correct.

Do yourself a favour and go the the VAERS website and read the disclaimer about stats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back