Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #4: Two weeks to flatten the curve!

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• Fully vaxxed, awaiting the return of my freedoms!

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I've gotten my first shot. One down, one to go!

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I'm a full on anti-vaxxer!!! Umad?

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the people pushing the vaccine on everyone really just shrug their shoulders at this sort of stuff? Like, how many coincidences do there need to be. I'm sure it's done wonders for vaccine uptake in the community.

Yes, they are selfish. If someone else dies they dont give a rats ass, as long as they are okay after all

This is my fear for South Australia. THink Marshall may look to give pallative care patients the virus intentionally to justify his decision making
It's actually more likely that he will pivot away from zero Covid and look to add us to a bubble with NSW/Vic when they start opening up. Rumours that this support for the national roadmap is a trade off for SA keeping the submarine base once AUKUS deal takes effect. Similar to NSW support being trade-off for Feds diverting vaccines there.

As long as we can get Spurrier to FRO.

It's actually more likely that he will pivot away from zero Covid and look to add us to a bubble with NSW/Vic when they start opening up. Rumours that this support for the national roadmap is a trade off for SA keeping the submarine base once AUKUS deal takes effect. Similar to NSW support being trade-off for Feds diverting vaccines there.

As long as we can get Spurrier to FRO.

I hope you are correct but I almost feel like Marshall is saying something he wont do and will backtrack on. The guys backtracked so many times he must basically moonwalk his way around the office at this stage

You'd need a PhD in a relevant field to be qualified to critique research papers, wouldn't you?
Part of it is assessing who paid for the study, is there a vested interest, is the research robust , is there plagiarism.
This is done by other scientists/researchers over time and then after a period of time the efficacy of the study can be assessed.
With Ivermectin , people just looked at the summaries, and accepted it as gospel which is very poor science.
Research is essentially self-regulated within the research community.
These Ivermectin studies were outrageously fraudulent or based on incorrect or flimsy data.
It wasnt called out straight away because it takes time to assess it properly .

Do the people pushing the vaccine on everyone really just shrug their shoulders at this sort of stuff? Like, how many coincidences do there need to be. I'm sure it's done wonders for vaccine uptake in the community.
It’s a mess out there. I’m shocked at easily brainwashed people are.

I cannot recommend this article highly enough. It is refreshing to read something that can simplify such a complex matter as immunology and layout precisely why our response to COVID has been planned by who and how.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't that more Brexit related than anything else?

I bet given their time again they'd resoundingly vote to stay.

No, thats the excuse. The people were offered visas to stay and left because why stay in a place with no job and in lockdown when you can go back home and well live freely and potentially work?

Now they are begging them to come back. It isnt Brexit related, its "we sacked people during lockdown" related

Part of it is assessing who paid for the study, is there a vested interest, is the research robust , is there plagiarism.
This is done by other scientists/researchers over time and then after a period of time the efficacy of the study can be assessed.
Fair points.
With Ivermectin , people just looked at the summaries, and accepted it as gospel which is very poor science.
Research is essentially self-regulated within the research community.
These Ivermectin studies were outrageously fraudulent or based on incorrect or flimsy data.
It wasnt called out straight away because it takes time to assess it properly .
I don't know enough about Ivermectin research to comment on it.

We here in WA will never ever get anywhere near 80% double vaxed, not now, not ever.

They will create an 'outbreak' and scare everyone and you will get it. Jab rates were low here in Vic until the Dictator employed the scare tactics and locked us all down again.

They will create an 'outbreak' and scare everyone and you will get it. Jab rates were low here in Vic until the Dictator employed the scare tactics and locked us all down again.
Such a dangerous virus that the majority are more scared of another lengthy lockdown than the virus itself

Just like masks, most wear them to not get fined rather than 'protect' themselves

Such a dangerous virus that the majority are more scared of another lengthy lockdown than the virus itself

Just like masks, most wear them to not get fined rather than 'protect' themselves

It's a bit of both. 700 cases a day (yeah, right) scares some people, the threat of unending lockdowns scares others. Between those two groups it's enough to push the jab rates higher.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back