News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Off the market - thank God, met a lovely lass who apparently looks a tad like Princes Di or some Royal. Hojuman can confirm :)

With all of the fun you've been having tao, I hope that she has demanded that you be tested..... for covid-19, of course!

And no, we won't believe that you were 1.5 metres away when you were having your fun!

With all of the fun you've been having tao, I hope that she has demanded that you be tested..... for covid-19, of course!

And no, we won't believe that you were 1.5 metres away when you were having your fun!

Yep must say I've haven't a temperature or struggled to breath, but yeah this bloody rash....

I so want to post a pic of her, cause it's just plain ridiculous. Oh also knows of my illness and all the s**t I've dealt with. Not an issue for her.

Honestly, I think we need a thread where you give dating advice

You are punching well above your weight 👍

Honestly, I think we need a thread where you give dating advice

You are punching well above your weight 👍

Oh I so know right 🤷‍♂️. I think I’m punching above everyone’s weight , hence the reason she was single . Speaks fluent French , not sure I mentioned that . And is now a tad filthy, an very proud of her for that .

My dating advice is very simple .... if you’re single, pretend to be someone who women want to be with, cause clearly the normal you isn’t popular 👍

Oh I so know right . I think I’m punching above everyone’s weight , hence the reason she was single . Speaks fluent French , not sure I mentioned that . And is now a tad filthy, an very proud of her for that .

My dating advice is very simple .... if you’re single, pretend to be someone who women want to be with, cause clearly the normal you isn’t popular
Have you been taking lessons from this bloke...
09724565b49a15b45ec9f28e965778fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

News to me , and yeah no !! Geebus they’re saving jobs that no longer exist. Ie Capital Projects across the sector have been cancelled , things like the 150 mil RISE building at Burwood have been “iced”. So what those CP galahs are going to take a hit , but still turn up with nothing to do . Some are on over 150k pa !! 🤦.

Same as lecturers, the international’s are gone, so wtf are they going todo ?

For the first time the virus is impacting on me and I don’t like it one bit ! Lol

Surely I can say no and get paid out ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I saw that I knew you’d love it. It’s almost like CNN are trolling. Poor kid will pay for this down the track.

Isn't this the mob that Trump trolls for fake news?

Could the world get any more absurd?

Seriously, they must be working FOR him.

It’s ridiculous. They’re setting her up.

..........now over to you Greta, what are your thoughts of research claims that the PKKS epitope has high affinity with the Sars-CoV-2 receptor binding domain?

Can provide the full article if requested but it had some interesting graphs on our trade relations and why pushing China hard is not something our gov may not want to do:

1589408625969.jpeg
1589408650037.jpeg

and why we have this situation:

Can provide the full article if requested but it had some interesting graphs on our trade relations and why pushing China hard is not something our gov may not want to do:

View attachment 875174
View attachment 875175

and why we have this situation:

I’d like to know who actually owns those farms. Iirc a lot are owned by big multinational and even Chinese conglomerates

I’d like to know who actually owns those farms. Iirc a lot are owned by big multinational and even Chinese conglomerates

Quite a few Saudi/Middle Eastern along with Chinese
Plenty of farmers especially in marginal areas have sold up and the corporations have taken them over

Quite a few Saudi/Middle Eastern along with Chinese
Plenty of farmers especially in marginal areas have sold up and the corporations have taken them over

Folks carry on about foreign ownership as if they come with an invading army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back