News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread III - L6ckdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFS, if these 2 "journalists" were at the AFL Grand Final after-match press conference, they'd ask something like:

"So Damien, you've just won 3 out of the past 4 premierships. Do you still think you should have moved someone onto Mason Cox in the 2018 prelim final earlier?"

Last edited:
The acurate one gearing up for a regional getaway?

Heck mate already made the call and have organised a Wodonga getaway. Unfortunately it won't be until the 14th as Ms Lisa is in Sydney the weekend of the 8th.

All systems go !! That covers 3 minutes of our time , hope Wodonga has some decent tourist attractions?

Heck mate already made the call and have organised a Wodonga getaway. Unfortunately it won't be until the 14th as Ms Lisa is in Sydney the weekend of the 8th.

All systems go !! That covers 3 minutes of our time , hope Wodonga has some decent tourist attractions?

Lived in the 'Dong a few years ago. Changed alot.

Beechworth ? Bright ?

Will you be penetrating the ring of steel?

Lived in the 'Dong a few years ago. Changed alot.

Beechworth ? Bright ?

Oh i spent many holidays in Harrietville as a youngster, loved walking the river to the 'blue hole' the old dredge guys 🙄. My uncle would set up nets and we'd catch the best rainbow trout.
Could never catch them any other way. As a kid a great place , s**t they'd be 100's of kids t the caravan park. Great memories. Bright is lovely too.
Beechworth, my only memory is the prison and the dudes doin labor outside under the watchful eye of the authorities.

Oh i spent many holidays in Harrietville as a youngster, loved walking the river to the 'blue hole' the old dredge guys 🙄. My uncle would set up nets and we'd catch the best rainbow trout.
Could never catch them any other way. As a kid a great place , sh*t they'd be 100's of kids t the caravan park. Great memories. Bright is lovely too.
Beechworth, my only memory is the prison and the dudes doin labor outside under the watchful eye of the authorities.

Prison long gone. Now a hotel conference centre l think. Based there good run to all the wineries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could never catch them any other way. As a kid a great place , sh*t they'd be 100's of kids t the caravan park. Great memories. Bright is lovely too.

It was pretty cool they made you a song TAO. :thumbsu:

Dang, 25km rule until the 8th and live 50km from the folks. :(

Happy for people in hospitality and retail opening up though.

Could be worse, Ryzla, you could be waiting on international travel to open back up so you can get on with the next chapter of your life.

But likewise stoked about the lifting of restrictions. From a business perspective, it certainly helps me immensely.

Thank you to those of you that have been doing the right thing for the benefit of us all. Rapt that we've finally arrived here.

A Mr T dance-worthy day.....

3VXC.gif

Could be worse, Ryzla, you could be waiting on international travel to open back up so you can get on with the next chapter of your life.

But likewise stoked about the lifting of restrictions. From a business perspective, it certainly helps me immensely.

Thank you to those of you that have been doing the right thing for the benefit of us all. Rapt that we've finally arrived here.

A Mr T dance-worthy day.....

3VXC.gif

Mr. T. ? Best you could come up with after 100 + days ? 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back