Mega Thread COVID-19 Carlton & the AFL - NO POLITICS/NO RELIGION/NO CONSPIRACIES ETC

Remove this Banner Ad

Ei46gMXU0AAgPlb

Ei46gMYUMAEKPwu

Ei46gMbUYAALjvQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the state of WA 🤪🤪😂😂😂

Absolutely the state of WA.

Were able to accommodate multiple teams in their AFL bubble earlier in the year.

Come finals and they force significant numbers of the Collingwood traveling party (total was equal to one team's worth earlier in the season) into campervans?

Yes, that's on the state (government) of WA.

Absolutely the state of WA.

Were able to accommodate multiple teams in their AFL bubble earlier in the year.

Come finals and they force significant numbers of the Collingwood traveling party (total was equal to one team's worth earlier in the season) into campervans?

Yes, that's on the state of WA.

Due to a hotel room shortage (coz we have a good quarantine system) a couple of trainers had to sleep in campervans.

im sure the post finals war crimes tribunal will see those responsible for these heinous acts punished 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Due to a hotel room shortage (coz we have a good quarantine system) a couple of trainers had to sleep in campervans.

im sure the post finals war crimes tribunal will see those responsible for these heinous acts punished 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

A hotel room shortage? You're telling me this is peak tourist season or something?

How do you have fewer rooms to accommodate one team with the same number of people than you did multiple teams earlier in the season?

A hotel room shortage? You're telling me this is peak tourist season or something?

How do you have fewer rooms to accommodate one team with the same number of people than you did multiple teams earlier in the season?
Starts with C and ends with 19.

work it out. Been on the news a bit.

Starts with C and ends with 19.

work it out. Been on the news a bit.

It was Covid-19 earlier in the year too when WA hosted multiple AFL teams and their associated staff.

Again, more rooms were required then than were required now.

Why were they not available now?

No, hotel quarantine for other purposes is not the right answer. WA had more people in hotel quarantine when it hosted multiple football clubs than it does now.

It was Covid-19 earlier in the year too when WA hosted multiple AFL teams and their associated staff.

Again, more rooms were required then than were required now.

Why were they not available now?

No, hotel quarantine for other purposes is not the right answer. WA had more people in hotel quarantine when it hosted multiple football clubs than it does now.

.......it’s not about football teams. It’s returning West Aussies

It’s also not May, there hasn’t been enough quarantine hotels for a month or so.

the quarantine rules change Monday 5th October which would make it easier, but that’s tomorrow and , because we do Covid-19 protocols properly in W.A., a couple of trainers had to rough it in glamper vans.

.......it’s not about football teams. It’s returning West Aussies.Because we do Covid-19 protocols properly in W.A., a couple of trainers had to rough it in glamper vans.
Oi. We did them properly here in Vic too. We were doing swimmingly until the quarrantine hotel debacle. Been doing it hard core 'properly' ever since.
#touchysubject

Oi. We did them properly here in Vic too. We were doing swimmingly until the quarrantine hotel debacle. Been doing it hard core 'properly' ever since.
#touchysubject
Agree it is a touchy subject, but you still ain't doing it hard. we had 0 travel between regions, from what i hear I can drive from Brighton to Warrnambool or Riddells Creek to Lakes Entrance.. that kinda travel simply was not possible in WA during lockdown.

Agree it is a touchy subject, but you still ain't doing it hard. we had 0 travel between regions, from what i hear I can drive from Brighton to Warrnambool or Riddells Creek to Lakes Entrance.. that kinda travel simply was not possible in WA during lockdown.
Nope. You can't. Haven't been able to for awhile now. Some cheaters cheated to go to their holiday pads and that's about it. Work exemptions of course.
I guess there was some regional travel allowed though. I concentrated on Melbourne.

Lol.

No you can't. You litterally can't go more than 5km from your home without a work permit or essential travel pass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back