Rumour COVID player family breach

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't think of a more trivial reason to leave the hub than getting ya nails done.
Correction: a “licensed medical facility” for a “treatment” according to Brooke on her latest insta post 😅😅

For those looking for a laugh, go have a look at that post. Paints herself as the victim then champions how much she’s sacrificed to keep the afl going. What a hero.

The afl has its grubby hands all over this and has pandered to the holier than thou Cotchin family. Mitch has definitely had his hands tied to admit he was at fault so he can keep his position. Yuck.

Correction: a “licensed medical facility” for a “treatment” according to Brooke on her latest insta post 😅😅

For those looking for a laugh, go have a look at that post. Paints herself as the victim then champions how much she’s sacrificed to keep the afl going. What a hero.

The afl has its grubby hands all over this and has pandered to the holier than thou Cotchin family. Mitch has definitely had his hands tied to admit he was at fault so he can keep his position. Yuck.
Unfortunately, going forward, everything that Cleary now writes will have a smell about it and as a very competent and respected Journalist, one wonders how long it will take for him to break and walk.
If I was Mitch, I would be looking at a legal action and the threat of a large payout.
Publicity that Gil just doesn't need this year - the AFL would hand him a blank cheque.

I normally write about cars - but the concept of Brooke’s fine going towards Trent’s paypacket intriqued me....

She sound's like all these activists out there.

She stuffed up, and now she has to cop it. Honestly, she/trent should have to pay out of their own pockets.

Also, She is Brave and stunning and i'm waiting for a statue to be build for her

So, given what Gil the flog has handed out to Elijah Taylor (banned for rest of year for his gf visiting swans in Perth) why is cockchin still even playing? Absolute pro-Richmond afl.

Good WA boy showing respect for his home state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, given what Gil the flog has handed out to Elijah Taylor (banned for rest of year for his gf visiting swans in Perth) why is cockchin still even playing? Absolute pro-Richmond afl.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah poor Elijah is the real victim in all of this

She sound's like all these activists out there.

She stuffed up, and now she has to cop it. Honestly, she/trent should have to pay out of their own pockets.

Also, She is Brave and stunning and i'm waiting for a statue to be build for her
Yeah the licensed medical facility is what got me about here statement. Sorry luv It was a day spa.

Also when she says she was against standing Mitch Clearly down, lol I doubt that, I reckon the Corchins wanted blood for being outed.

Today’s Herald Sun. The gift that keeps on giving. Obviously still an undercurrent of ill will bubbling along at
Tigerland. Trent and Brooke actually threatened to leave the hub after Brooke was busted for her little pampering outing. How embarrassing that the captain of your club would threaten to walk out on his team due to a scandal of his own wife’s making. What a selfish, entitled pair.

#standbyBrooke.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Today’s Herald Sun. The gift that keeps on giving. Obviously still an undercurrent of ill will bubbling along at
Tigerland. Trent and Brooke actually threatened to leave the hub after Brooke was busted for her little pampering outing. How embarrassing that the captain of your club would threaten to walk out on his team due to a scandal of his own wife’s making. What a selfish, entitled pair.

#standbyBrooke.

I hope Mitch has learnt his lesson and is only writing about AFL approved topics. Don't want to see him stood down again.

Poor Brooke.
#standbyBrooke

#standbyBrooke.

How precious and soft are they at Tigerland ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back