Rumour COVID player family breach

Remove this Banner Ad

I never understood why Cotchin's wife breach was meant to be a big secret. I get it if she was caught doing something private or family related but she was making money by posting a photo on Instagram while on a holiday paid for by the AFL.

There must be more to the Cleary sacking. It makes no sense.

Decent little holiday for Brooke. Cost her husband $20k and an innocent journalist their job. Killing it.

I mean, it must be hard when you have a skin breakout....You cant possibly live with that, not like the rest of us can.

It baffles me how Mitch can lose his job over this story (Unless there is something more to it)

So Cotchins mrs breaks strict protocol rules so she can get a few instagram likes

The Collingwood coach does the same ******* thing and still keeps his job. He gets a slap on the wrist after his president calls for anyone who breaks protocols to be sacked

And yet a journalist who reports the truth loses his ******* job?

#IClearlysupportMitch

So Cotchins mrs breaks strict protocol rules so she can get a few instagram likes

The Collingwood coach does the same ******* thing and still keeps his job. He gets a slap on the wrist after his president calls for anyone who breaks protocols to be sacked

#IClearlysupportMitch

AFL Logic 101, simples;)

#IClearlysupportMitch

In the words of George Orwell ... all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch is a good journo. One of the few that doesn't get my goat up. Baffling, cruel and above all terrible optics from reptilian Gil

‘Get my Goat up? ‘....😆😆😆😆

‘Horny’, is he?

The phrase is ‘Gets my goat’ OR ‘Gets up my nose’ OR ‘Gets my back up’.

Said earlier on in the thread that the AFL will use the biggest broom they can find when the scandal involves a woman.
the AFL just pander to gender politics like every other organisation and as usual a man is left to hold the can

None of the Victorian breaches have been quarantine breaches, simply AFL regulation breaches. They had been in the respective states for over 14 days at that stage.

I understand the frustration at the current situation—but even though it’s the Victorian clubs now, the first breaches were done by WCE, Freo & Adelaide players.
Ben Hart was suspended from coaching for 6 games and all access to the club and players leading into the opening game. The 8 (not 16 players) given 1 game suspensions that were suspended, much like the fines the clubs were given (ie: Collingwood $50K .. $25K suspended). 8 players seen and reported by Justin Westhoff's father whilst playing golf on an adjacent fairway doing kick and catch by themselves for 10 minutes.

The SA Police investigated and didn't issue fines for any breach of CoVid restrictions.

The media had a field day, in particular Carolyn Wilson demanding loss of draft picks and the stripping of premiership points (LOL). Caro also seemed to take pleasure from demeaning SA and WA players (in particular Adelaide players) who had requested items be provided whilst in the hubs (ie: access to coffee).

The media ran with (Caro in particular), and continues to run with, Adelaide were cheating and trying to gain a competitive advantage (again .. LOL).

I don't recall anyone from Adelaide contacting the AFL and demanding them to put a leash on the media because they 'are being nasty to me and my husband'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back