Rumour COVID player family breach

Remove this Banner Ad

What annoys me is the bullshit manner these things have happened.

Aaam Brooke Cotchin, and aaam an INFLUENCER. Give me free stuff, and my 629 followers on instagram will know ALL about it.

I’m an AFL celebrity, I get to knock around with other celebrities like tennis stars all I want, donchaknow.

And no, not neglecting a bunch of Hawthorn spuds getting A BAG OF FORKING CHIPS!!!

Seriously people, can you at least pretend to be normal human beings during, you know, a pandemic..

Pies copped their penalty, haha haha was Ms Cotchin disorientatd naked and driven home in a cop car. Arrogance ? Check Eddie’s responses in these matters.

Well at least tgat would gave been entertaining for the troops - Seeing Sidebottom’s family jewels would have me in the trauma unit for weeks....

Check what your assistants coaches have been up to and get back to me IF TRUE.

Old news and try coach and assistant coach. Please at least get it right. And they have been isolated from the playing group as they should be. Why has this not happened to Richmond? More bias

Old news and try coach and assistant coach. Please at least get it right. And they have been isolated from the playing group as they should be. Why has this not happened to Richmond? More bias

You make a point - Mrs Cotchin should be denied access to her moisturiser for three weeks.

Its the selfish behaviour of the have's of this country that are ******* it up for everyone else. Buckley gets a fine that is maybe equivalent to two weeks work. Cotchin gets a fine that the club pays. Meanwhile my job is on a knife edge that I need to fund my full time study. * them all, you break the laws, send them to jail.

Cotchins Mrs like giving it to the media about bullying her husband

Hope the bitch gets bullied by the media over this absolute disrespect of the rules

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Its the selfish behaviour of the have's of this country that are ******* it up for everyone else. Buckley gets a fine that is maybe equivalent to two weeks work. Cotchin gets a fine that the club pays. Meanwhile my job is on a knife edge that I need to fund my full time study. fu** them all, you break the laws, send them to jail.

Where was this anger when the Adelaide 16 broke quarantine back in May?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how hard is it for these flogs not to break the rules? THe first 6 weeks of the season other teams were in hubs and everyone conformed to the rules. Now its the Victorians who have to hub, and they come from the Covid19 disaster state, and they flaunt the rules.

Its ridiculous

Where was this anger when the Adelaide 16 broke quarantine back in May?

That is a good point. The crows should have been dealt significantly more than what they were. However 16 breaking a quarantine with each other retains any possible outbreak internally as opposed to your beautician, tennis mate and down the line.

That is a good point. The crows should have been dealt significantly more than what they were. However 16 breaking a quarantine with each other retains any possible outbreak internally as opposed to your beautician, tennis mate and down the line.

None of the Victorian breaches have been quarantine breaches, simply AFL regulation breaches. They had been in the respective states for over 14 days at that stage.

I understand the frustration at the current situation—but even though it’s the Victorian clubs now, the first breaches were done by WCE, Freo & Adelaide players.

how hard is it for these flogs not to break the rules? THe first 6 weeks of the season other teams were in hubs and everyone conformed to the rules. Now its the Victorians who have to hub, and they come from the Covid19 disaster state, and they flaunt the rules.

Its ridiculous

Yeah, I agree and it is embarrassing. Am I right in believing that Tim Kelly's family was the only family that went into the hub from the four clubs that went up in the first few rounds? Maybe it was easier to keep one family corralled. As bad as it sounds I think that it was probably expected that some wives and girlfriends would breach the rules. What I don't understand is the players and coaches. As you said, four clubs did it prior to the Victorian clubs moving north, why can't they do it now?

Victoria is already being seen as a leper colony, these actions don't need to prove it.

Fooking Gill has to go! why are these piss poor fines suspended at 50% or what ever.What a fooking joke protect the AFL brand and wooly woofter insignificant fines. fooking laughing stock of society when the rest of the world is fooked.

Fooking Gill has to go! why are these piss poor fines suspended at 50% or what ever.What a fooking joke protect the AFL brand and wooly woofter insignificant fines. fooking laughing stock of society when the rest of the world is fooked.

I do like that they count against the soft cap though. At least the clubs responsible will actually feel it rather than just see it as a cost of doing business

I don't get what Bucks has done wrong. They've been in WA for weeks - done the ISO and in a covid-free state.. And tennis is outdoor and appropriately distanced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back