Competition Create an AFL Guernsey Round 3.

Which is the Best Jumper?

• Jumper 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jumper 2

• Jumper 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerrby

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Apr 26, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Round 3 Entries:

Entry 1:
WestCoast-1.jpg

Entry 2:
westcoastck7.png

Entry 3:
westcoastpg5.png

I dont like the white stripe in number 2 and yes the colours a little off.

Number 3 is pretty decent but 1 is the best, although I am a little picky and would have the eagle more in the middle and straighter. Otherwise very good.

#1 Kicks ass.

Where's the SGIO logo though? :confused:

It's a clash guernsey, meaning it would be worn at away games. West Coast have SGIO on the front and back for home games, with Hungry Jacks on the front and back for away games, unlike other clubs with two sponsors which have both in all games, often alternating position whether home or away.

I dont like the white stripe in number 2 and yes the colours a little off.

Number 3 is pretty decent but 1 is the best, although I am a little picky and would have the eagle more in the middle and straighter. Otherwise very good.

If it was centered and straighter, it would just be their training guernsey. The idea behind putting it into the corner like that was to create a predominate colour to facilitate its use as a clash jumper.

If it was centered and straighter, it would just be their training guernsey. The idea behind putting it into the corner like that was to create a predominate colour to facilitate its use as a clash jumper.

Fair enough, then the only thing I would like to see is a bit more of the eagle on the front.

where do you guys get the templates and the programs to create these guernseys? i'm trying to organise a clash strip for my local team and would like to have some drafts of possible tops. if anyone can pass on the link to so i can create these guernseys that would be great.

Back