Movie Creed 2

Remove this Banner Ad

for glenferry23

That really is brilliant. Quite a feat of filmmaking that, not often you see a continuous one take shot for 3 and a half minutes with multiple characters.

Coogler did this a couple of times in Creed, there was Donnie’s first legit fight too that was an entire one shot as well.

When Hail Mary starts as they enter the arena, it gets me everytime. Magnificent.

That really is brilliant. Quite a feat of filmmaking that, not often you see a continuous one take shot for 3 and a half minutes with multiple characters.

Coogler did this a couple of times in Creed, there was Donnie’s first legit fight too that was an entire one shot as well.

When Hail Mary starts as they enter the arena, it gets me everytime. Magnificent.
Summed up brilliantly once more. Agree 100 percent. And once again, you've reminded me to go watch Creed.

Creed 2 this time:cool:

watched creed 2 again in full last night. I thought it was very average tbh. Creed 1 is way better.

I'm certain Creed 2 can only be improved by its missing content. It felt like a movie that was significantly cut.

Still not great like 1 regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got around to watching it. Ive grown up with Rocky since 1976. Seven movies now. I know Sly has said that this was it for Rocky, but I dont reckon he can leave this way. The way the movie ended suggests there is more to come.

Even teared up a bit at the end, but for Drago, not Rocky or Adonis. To see Ivan finally show respect to Viktor after throwing in the towel and Viktors mother walking out was very touching.

Reckon Creed I was a better movie, but Creed II didnt disappoint.

Also, there are quite a few scenes on the net that didnt make it to the final cut.

first time ive seen this

lol edited it's made up. Sick music though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back