Oppo Camp Creepy Crowley, sledges & other taggers

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched the 1st qtr against Fweeo the other day.....they will all target Boomer this game....... Boomer just has to suck it up and play smart for the team. There is no special rules for Boomer as there is for Ablett , Pendlebury etc etc

It's as much the arms outstretched, palms open, what? What did I do? gesturing as anything else that makes him so much of a prick I reckon.

Don't know what the problem is fellas. Photos don't lie.

866778-130927-ryan-crowley.jpg

Ryan Crowley. Happy-go-lucky 'good bloke'. He's got the smile.

Ryan+Crowley+Fremantle+Dockers+Training+Session+OrwcJVoLppYl.jpg

He's got the balls.

902782-3x2-340x227.jpg

He's got the mates.

890554-brent-harvey.jpg

He's got the social skills. Here we see amiable Ryan trying to initiate conversation with Boomer who is rudely ignoring him.

Ryan-Crowley-Dockers%20320.jpg

Not to be dissuaded, Ryan tries a joke.

Taggers.jpg

Ryan looks appropriately miffed that Boomer is rebuffing his attempts to connect.

291856-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Ryan understandably turns his back on Boomer, and farts in his general direction for good measure.

art-harvey-crowley-620x349.jpg

The umpire is deaf to Boomer's pinching claims, but can smell evidence of farting. Offensive, but not a reportable offence.

587007-e7214f18-8a43-11e3-9956-927a0b0ae164.jpg

Okay, maybe he's overstepping a little here in his enthusiasm to connect, but remember, "No means 'No!'" Ryan.

240613_CrowleyLarge.jpg

LT tries to help Ryan out. "Show him what you want; take the lead. Let me show you..."

crowleyshirt.jpg

Ryan, showing off 'The Look' and on the prowl.

291773-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

"Look at me Boomer. LOOK AT ME! I'm giving you attention, why won't you give me attention too?"

020214_BoomLarge.jpg

Ryan once more resorts to violence. Boomer rebuffs him one last time: "You fart on me, and think this chest thing changes anything?"

gyi182084068_194d81h-194d81j.jpg

Months later, once the GF wrapped up and the season was over, Ryan wondered what could have been.

Hayden-Ballantyne-729-620x349.jpg

But, at least he's still got Hayden.

When you hit the post from about 5cm out from goal, you know you are a complete and utter hack! Doesn't deserve to step foot on an AFL ground

Which alludes to me of course LTK.

You don't think he would improve our team? You'd rather lose with "nice" guys, than win with "bad" guys who the umps don't consider doing the wrong thing? I'd say our 90s dynasty was exactly the opposite of this view.

ps: the pinching was ordinary, but isolated (apparently)
Some might say it never occurred. That is what Freo fans believe. Thank you for your fair assessment, Saintly.

Some might say it never occurred. That is what Freo fans believe. Thank you for your fair assessment, Saintly.

Yeah, you and the others can stick you fingers in your ears, close your eyes and go "la la la la la" all you want. It happened and he's not even denying it any more. Obviously you didn't read the article but just as plenty of knobs do on this forum, you fly in with a biased post without being informed of the facts. Here it is straight from Pinchy's mouth:

The 30-year-old defender claims what happened on the field with Harvey, should have stayed on the field.
"It was unfortunate that came out," Crowley said.
"I've got my thoughts on how it got played out and I've got to move on, but I am looking forward to playing them again, that's for sure."

He initiated the conversation that was the basis of the article - why not use the opportunity vehemently deny it took place, rather than sooking about being called on what he did?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good work Kimbo. Firstly, don't like Brett Kirk, never have, never will. I know we're all supposed to but he just gives me the sh1ts.

Secondly, while Crowley might not be the guy you want in the trenches next to you, I'm sure he'd do in a pinch.

I watched the 1st qtr against Fweeo the other day.....they will all target Boomer this game....... Boomer just has to suck it up and play smart for the team. There is no special rules for Boomer as there is for Ablett , Pendlebury etc etc

That's a bit unfair I reckon Ozzy. I think Judd is the man who gets the most special treatment, but I reckon Ablett and especially Pendlebury aren't treated much different to Boomer.

The only difference is they are simply too good as players to tag hence why coaches usually don't bother, instead try and limit the damage. Boomer, Deledio, Cotchin, Murphy etc can be shut out, whether fair or unfair in eyes of supporters.

I agree he needs to be much smarter for the team though, being out for 6 weeks after Elim final hurt us. In fact I am much happier with our young leaders coming through than the older leaders in the team.

It's as much the arms outstretched, palms open, what? What did I do? gesturing as anything else that makes him so much of a prick I reckon.

Yeah, agree with that Baz - regardless whether people rate his style of tagging or otherwise, his playing the innocent card all the time is very annoying.

Firstly, don't like Brett Kirk, never have, never will. I know we're all supposed to but he just gives me the sh1ts.

How can you not like this guy?

Yeah, he's a dickhead.

How can you not like this guy?

Yeah, he's a dickhead.

Bloody hell. Don't know what to say. Harley, Zempelis, Kirk, ..... Must be a campaign to get supporters back to the footy and away from the box.

Memo to footy execs with interest in ratings: throw the chequebook at Narni the moment he retires...or just do it as a community service...and please send Kirk back to the Ashram.

Good work Kimbo. Firstly, don't like Brett Kirk, never have, never will. I know we're all supposed to but he just gives me the sh1ts.

Secondly, while Crowley might not be the guy you want in the trenches next to you, I'm sure he'd do in a pinch.
I'm with you on that one, shintemaster. Can't work out why this guy is so hyped. Just a plodder who was made to look good by those around him. And for all the "cred" that he gets from being a Buddhist, WTF? If he were a Mormon or, god forbid, a Catholic and pushed it as hard as he pushes his Buddhism, everyone would write him off as some sort of god-bothering flog. Lucky that Buddhism is the current "cool" religion. He's just a slightly less self-absorbed version of Harry O'Brien.

I'm with you on that one, shintemaster. Can't work out why this guy is so hyped. Just a plodder who was made to look good by those around him. And for all the "cred" that he gets from being a Buddhist, WTF? If he were a Mormon or, god forbid, a Catholic and pushed it as hard as he pushes his Buddhism, everyone would write him off as some sort of god-bothering flog. Lucky that Buddhism is the current "cool" religion. He's just a slightly less self-absorbed version of Harry O'Brien.

I keep hearing that Scientology is where it's at!!!!

I would take offence to that but being Buddhist I am so zen that s**t like that just slides off my back like an Asian granny wearing a strap on does Zondors.

get jz a tape of the 89 gf and have him to copy mark yeates at the first bounce crowley's ensuing death would free up boomer
Personally, I'd be handing a very specific "protector" role to Levi and or Spud. Lay a proper tag on the opposition taggers. Sure they might miss a few games through suspension, but don't want a repeat of last year where boomer or another player of that quality misses 6 matches for having to take it upon himself to sort out opposition tags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back