• England

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Ban CA for this insolent act

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Permaban CA just because

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Got to watch a big chunk of this test (Now that Warner is no longer playing), and it was a really good game and a great result. That last hour is what Test cricket is all about. Would love to see the Indies consistently competing again but how good was Joseph, great effort.

My favourite part was seeing the unedited joy from Brian Lara as he was watching them win.
That final commentary was superb actually. Ian Smith hates on Australia a bit, but he's a great commentator in those situations. And having Lara there was wonderful awareness. The joy in his voice was worth listening to. Fantastic result for world cricket tbh. They unearthed a genuine future star of cricket. Hopefully they can hold onto him for the national side. Would love the Windies to be a force again. Cricket is just more fun with them up and about.

Did you guys know an ODI was on today? I sure didn't
S* thing is they don't televise it live on free to air into the state it's being played. So most can't even watch it. Rubbish programming. That sport used to be the pinnacle of Aus sport, now can barely pull a crowd.

S* thing is they don't televise it live on free to air into the state it's being played. So most can't even watch it. Rubbish programming. That sport used to be the pinnacle of Aus sport, now can barely pull a crowd.
International ODI and t20's have suffered a lot since they went off free to air. T20s where always kind of meh, but the ODI's where a staple of the aussie summer, just one fun day out

Now they feel like exclusive events that i don't feel invited too the same as i used to, along with poor advertising no one seems to go

International ODI and t20's have suffered a lot since they went off free to air. T20s where always kind of meh, but the ODI's where a staple of the aussie summer, just one fun day out

Now they feel like exclusive events that i don't feel invited too the same as i used to, along with poor advertising no one seems to go
Yeah it seems the only time anyone is interested in them is the World Cup. I had no idea the game was even on. I bet they promote the f* out of next summer with India coming. At least the Indian fans will show up

Watching the 2nd T20 game over in NZ, this commentary is insufferable. I'm sure we're due in for other countries putting up with ours, but some of the barracking man

Watching the 2nd T20 game over in NZ, this commentary is insufferable. I'm sure we're due in for other countries putting up with ours, but some of the barracking man
NZ commentators have a massive chip on their shoulders about Australia. I rate a couple of their commentators highly, but not when they play us.

Great win by us. The side looks pretty good tbh. Even with a collapse we still made 170+ then bowled unbelievably well. NZ at full strength though would be a different proposition. The test matches should be interesting.

Back