• England

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Ban CA for this insolent act

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Permaban CA just because

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

At least Ponting pointed out why both Warner and Marnus shots were wrong without having to add an eulogy with it .
Didn't hear any of that on Fox Cricket. It was more Whoops Warner then moving on

Not a likable bloke, but no denying how good he's been for a long time now. Especially at home. Unbelievable record in Australia. Bit of a flat track bully no doubt.

Recently he's only been able to do well against Pakistan.

But, even if he had Bradman's test cricket batting average I'd feel the same way, I can't think of another high profile couple who are both so unlikeable. I just can't stand watching the Aussies play with him in the team

Predictable win from Aus , Pakistan just not good enough for long enough to provide a challenge . I thought the pitch was good enough to challenge the batsmen , can't see a massive crowd turning up for Boxing day test either .

Predictable win from Aus , Pakistan just not good enough for long enough to provide a challenge . I thought the pitch was good enough to challenge the batsmen , can't see a massive crowd turning up for Boxing day test either .
Realistically the match was over by the end of Day 1. Our test summers are garbage now, only India provide a contest, we win every other match comfortably and in the most boring fashion too. This is CAs fault too for refusing to tour lesser countries who now can't afford to play test cricket anyway.

Small saving grace that BT isn't commentating cricket. Imagine a commentary team of BT, JL and Haydos, mute wouldn't suffice then.
I'm getting quite irritated with Mark Howard as it is

Australian summers just provide mostly one sided boring affairs tbh. Most countries struggle here. India about the only country that consistently push us. England always provide interest, but capitulate when here. The most interesting tours for me are always away. I mean how tf are we supposed to get excited about a summer against Pakistan and West Indies!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australian summers just provide mostly one sided boring affairs tbh. Most countries struggle here. India about the only country that consistently push us. England always provide interest, but capitulate when here. The most interesting tours for me are always away. I mean how tf are we supposed to get excited about a summer against Pakistan and West Indies!?
Cricket here is also crap, it's flat pitches and bulk runs, and touring sides can't handle pace and bounce. We score 400+ on Day 1 and the match is already over, then you wait 2-3 days for Australia to win comfortably, doesn't make for good viewing. Test cricket in England always much better with lower scores and the bowling side being in the game for both sides.

CA should roll out some green tops, or keep doing what they're doing and watch the crowds fall year by year.

This is CAs fault too for refusing to tour lesser countries who now can't afford to play test cricket anyway.
I had nothing to do with it!

IMO cricket is now over exposed. It is pushed 50 weeks pa. Just look at the last few months. Ashes tour in UK, followed almost immediately by one day world cup in India, Then 4 days later Australia plays India in T20 series. They get home for a couple of weeks rest then the test series against Pakistan. My god we cannot have that 2 weeks with nothing on so Women's and men's T20 are on every night on tv for weeks on end. The vast majority of these games mean zero. Just grist for the tv over summer. Does anyone care who wins the big bash series? Somebody must watch it or why would channel 7 bother but it won't be me and I suspect a lot of others.

Loving the stupid people on the socials.

Seen a bunch of Perth people complaining about at the crowd. 61K is still pretty good for a day that was clearly going to be rain affected

I've also seen some Sydney siders delightfully and ironically point out that yes it is indeed raining

This test might be over tomorrow. Pakistan more than capable of a big collapse as well . Aus losing their last 5 wickets for 10 runs was hilarious too .

This test might be over tomorrow. Pakistan more than capable of a big collapse as well . Aus losing their last 5 wickets for 10 runs was hilarious too .
Pakistan have played better than what I thought they would these last 2 tests. But yeah, doubt this lasts much longer than lunch tomorrow.

Back