• England

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Ban CA for this insolent act

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Permaban CA just because

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Won the WTC, retained the Ashes and won a World Cup final all away from home.

Not much the naysayers can really complain about now re Cummins' leadership.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Won the WTC, retained the Ashes and won a World Cup final all away from home.

Not much the naysayers can really complain about now re Cummins' leadership.

There sure is, we were sunshine away from the biggest choke in test series history. That's not his captaincy that's pure and utter luck. We're a good limited overs team tho

There sure is, we were sunshine away from the biggest choke in test series history. That's not his captaincy that's pure and utter luck. We're a good limited overs team tho

Hahaha you're like Dr Truth with Spargo when it comes to Cummins

Was an incredible win - Cummin's bowling and captaincy was spot on and all of our bowlers executed - even Maxwell, Marsh and Head.

Then it was just the Travis Head show on the chase. Crazy that he didn't play the first test over there because we couldn't trust him in the conditions...

Warner could play next 5 years just home tests and still make runs. He just can't bat away from home. Don't particularly like the dude, but his record across all formats is bloody impressive. Still moves incredibly well for an old bloke.

Warner could play next 5 years just home tests and still make runs. He just can't bat away from home. Don't particularly like the dude, but his record across all formats is bloody impressive. Still moves incredibly well for an old bloke.

He can bat at home against Pakistan...

Can't wait until he pisses off, it's got nothing to do with his batting record, just think he's an ordinary person based on his own actions. The Australian cricket team will be better without him around

He can bat at home against Pakistan...

Can't wait until he pisses off, it's got nothing to do with his batting record, just think he's an ordinary person based on his own actions. The Australian cricket team will be better without him around
Not a likable bloke, but no denying how good he's been for a long time now. Especially at home. Unbelievable record in Australia. Bit of a flat track bully no doubt.

Feel like I no longer get excited about our test summers anymore, Day 1 of the first test used to feel like Christmas to me. Now apart from India, there's just no contest, we're guaranteed to win every test comfortably against most other countries.

Test cricket as a format doesn't work if there's no competition, the gulf in quality just makes for one sided contests most of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like I no longer get excited about our test summers anymore, Day 1 of the first test used to feel like Christmas to me. Now apart from India, there's just no contest, we're guaranteed to win every test comfortably against most other countries.

Test cricket as a format doesn't work if there's no competition, the gulf in quality just makes for one sided contests most of the time.
Yeah watching an Australian smash everyone easily in Australia while being arguably the worst Aussie team since the 80s is so boring

I’ll have it on in the background but it’s out of habit more than interest. That the commentary spent 2 days licking Warners balls shows how interesting the opposition is . Maybe they should point out that Davey isn’t the first Aussie batsmen to pull an innings out of his butt after a run of less than average scores . The farewell tour continues.!

I’ll have it on in the background but it’s out of habit more than interest. That the commentary spent 2 days licking Warners balls shows how interesting the opposition is . Maybe they should point out that Davey isn’t the first Aussie batsmen to pull an innings out of his butt after a run of less than average scores . The farewell tour continues.!
Fox Cricket? Because this is all i heard on fox cricket

If i could watch 7's on my phone i'd be watching that instead, as they're generally better than fox in commentary imo, but idk know if they where pumping up Davey either

Fox Cricket? Because this is all i heard on fox cricket

If i could watch 7's on my phone i'd be watching that instead, as they're generally better than fox in commentary imo, but idk know if they where pumping up Davey either
I had it on 7 , it was Langer waffling on , Hayden talking crap , Ponting I like , the others are bearable. I think we will find out today if Pakistan can offer a challenge or capitulate.

Yeah watching an Australian smash everyone easily in Australia while being arguably the worst Aussie team since the 80s is so boring
Disagree about the side, it's actually a fantastic Australian side. It's just that there's probably only 3 countries that can afford to fund and play, be competitive in test cricket, one of those England, are shite when they come here anyway.

Summer will probably revolve around the BBL in years from now tbh.

Disagree about the side, it's actually a fantastic Australian side. It's just that there's probably only 3 countries that can afford to fund and play, be competitive in test cricket, one of those England, are shite when they come here anyway.

Summer will probably revolve around the BBL in years from now tbh.

It's a good bowling attack, then 2 36 year old openers one who can't score overseas. An over the hill smith and a mentally shot keeper. An all-rounder that doesn't impact the side.
If this fantastic I'd hate to see how s**t a good side is

I get the excuses for the Perth Test crowds coming from West Aussies. blah blah blah starts on a Thursday and no school holidays yet. I understand that part. I feel though Brisbane did have a better average in proportion to it's capacity

But early on day three on a Saturday the crowd seems inexcusably meh so far

Back to Marnus virtually opening again . Just as well we are 216 in front . Not one commentator saying it was a stupid shot by Warner so early in his innings.

Last edited:
Back to Marnus virtually opening again . Just as well we are 216 in front . Not one commentator saying it was a stupid shot by Warner so early in his innings.
Anyone who raises it during the week will get the first innings thrown at them by the media

Also Marnus didn't fair to well either

Back