Cricket girlfriends

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 20, 2003
paradise
Other Teams
the best
Just indulging in some flippancy before the big match tomorrow, do other people here reckon that the cricketers seem to pull better looking women than the footballers. Just looking at some of the photos from the ICC dinner and at times the AB medal, you wonder if some are batting above their averages?

Well some certainly batted above thier averages, then there were others who find it pretty hard to do
imagine if bradman batted above his average, she would have had to be one fine lookin women.(not saying she wasnt, just sayin to beat 99.94 pretty hard thing to do:p )

Met Rhiana, Punter's wife when won tickets to have dinner with Ricky at a chairty function and must say she is a gorgeous girl as well as being really friendly.

She's came across as being pretty positive as well.

catcozmo said:
Well some certainly batted above thier averages, then there were others who find it pretty hard to do
imagine if bradman batted above his average, she would have had to be one fine lookin women.(not saying she wasnt, just sayin to beat 99.94 pretty hard thing to do:p )

I think his wife's name was Jessie and he said that his marriage was the best "partnership" he had ever been in.

Well there are less players in the Australian team than there are AFL players so you would expect more ugly girlfriends with AFL players

From what i've seen Lee's girl is probably the hottest
crik_partner6_gallery__200x400.jpg

who's is Lee's gf? does a friend or is she some tv star? shes damn fine. but some of the south africans have got some stunners too. i think i saw kallis and smith had hotties. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Mel Gilchrist around a lot. She seems friendly and she is quite attractive.

I've also met Damien Martyn's former girlfriend Helen. She's like 10 years older than him.

Did anyone else see the following caption under the photo of Jaques Kallis and partner.

Jacques Kallis arrives with his partner Cindy Nel

Wonder how Andre feels?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back