Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Cricket Kit Design/Discussion

Essentially the Adelaide Strikers and the Redbacks are pretty much the same thing too from what I can interpret. Therefore, West End having long and successful sponsorship agreements with the Redbacks will be much the same as sponsoring the Strikers.

The difference between the old state T20 sides and the city-based BBL sides is that people can play for city-based sides based in states other than the one that they play domestic one-day and sheffield shield cricket. They have different coaches and management (especially the 2 Melbourne and 2 Sydney sides). I wouldn't say they are pretty much the same.

The difference between the old state T20 sides and the city-based BBL sides is that people can play for city-based sides based in states other than the one that they play domestic one-day and sheffield shield cricket. They have different coaches and management (especially the 2 Melbourne and 2 Sydney sides). I wouldn't say they are pretty much the same.

Yeah, I know that. But from an ownership, administrative and sponsorship POV (I assume they're both owned by the SACA) things will be pretty much the same. I know that in reality they're still both quite different but for the purpose of this argument they are very much the same. Don't have to be getting too technical on me :p

The redbacks are aren't owned by the SACA. They represent the state of South Australia in representative interstate cricket. They are run ans administered by the SACA, but they aren't, and hopefully never will be, owned by the SACA or anyone. Same goes for all shield teams.

The redbacks are aren't owned by the SACA. They represent the state of South Australia in representative interstate cricket. They are run ans administered by the SACA, but they aren't, and hopefully never will be, owned by the SACA or anyone. Same goes for all shield teams.

Sorry, poor wording again :eek: That's what I meant to say...

Haha fair enough mate, just the two Melbourne teams are obviously very different things to the Bushrangers, which is why I brought it up. Anyway it's different for the Strikers being the only team in SA, so your probably right :)

Just some World Cup 2015 mock ups I did using a custom template

Australia-WC.png

Bangladesh-WC.png

England-WC.png

India-WC.png

Ireland-WC.png

Netherlands-WC.png

New-Zealand-WC.png

Pakistan-WC.png

South-Africa-WC.png

Sri-Lanka-WC.png

West-Indies-WC.png

Zimbabwe-WC.png

Looks good, reminds me of the strips they used in the 90s.

The world cup logo is massive :eek: But the designs are fantastic apart from that workhorse :thumbsu:

Long live standardised templates.

Yeah I really like the look of these too. I'm hoping your template is cotton and not 100% polyester ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone have any pics? At least the Strikers' doesn't look too bad with the sponsors :)

Club 23 is a sponsor. Surprise, sunrise.

Does anyone know if they'll be wearing "spinners" underwear :p

I'd like to know who you guys are going for (mostly those in Victoria and NSW). Going for the Renegades because of Hodge and the opening bowling pair of Nannes and Tait :)

I had already taken a liking to the Stars because of the MCG, but Warney sweetened the deal. :thumbsu:

Probably the Strikers for obvious reasons but I'm still a bit undecided, we'll see how things pan out. Doubtful I'll follow it all that much anyway, without Foxtel and all

If you've got and iPod, Pad or Phone and your into the Big Bash I'd get the vodafone season pass. It's ten bucks or something and you get all the australian games plus the BBL. It's on the cricket live app.

If you've got and iPod, Pad or Phone and your into the Big Bash I'd get the vodafone season pass. It's ten bucks or something and you get all the australian games plus the BBL. It's on the cricket live app.

Not too sure how reliable Vodafail are :eek:
But seriously, that's a decent alternative for those who don't have Foxtel. I'm just a bit skeptical about what that would do for your data cap...

Worked great for me last year :thumbsu:

Used it a bit for the test last week (when I was out christmas shopping with my mum. Myer's has never been so fun :p) and it was alright, but not as good as last year.

It does a bit for your data as well, but it isn't that bad.

Hurricanes for me of course, already have tickets to two matches. Should be good, still would have preferred the old domestic system though. It won't be quite the same.

Can you get it on Android? Getting a new smartphone before Christmas and certainly won't be able to afford an iPhone. Brother got a Samsung Nexus which is pretty good so I imagine I'll be getting something similar. So you get to watch the whole game, yeah? I'll just use wifi if that's the case :)

Hurricanes for me of course, already have tickets to two matches. Should be good, still would have preferred the old domestic system though. It won't be quite the same.

I'm actually considering the Hurricanes if the Strikers are woeful. Really like their kits and image. Plus was a huge fan of Ponting before he got s**t. Likewise, would've preferred the old system though. Had to change the one thing we were good at :thumbsdown::eek:

Can you get it on Android? Getting a new smartphone before Christmas and certainly won't be able to afford an iPhone. Brother got a Samsung Nexus which is pretty good so I imagine I'll be getting something similar. So you get to watch the whole game, yeah? I'll just use wifi if that's the case :)
I think you can this year. Might be wrong though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back