Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn't started properly yet. Begins on Saturday. Sell out at mcg, a few other games sold out too. Will gain plenty of traction aslong as the rain stays away.

fair enough , just feels like cricket isn't that relevant anymore compared to what it was

fair enough , just feels like cricket isn't that relevant anymore compared to what it was

Agree with this. I've sort of given up the fight against t20 taking over and accepted it'll be the dominant form of cricket within the next 5-10 years. I'm going to enjoy test matches while it still has relevance lol.

Hate the Poms, they're probably going to win another World Cup thanks to a New Zealander

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CA refusing to play Afghanistan due to the women's rights issues. Some afghanistan players are unhappy about it.

Still should play them it's not their fault

Yea, I understand CA don't want to link with ACB who are run by the Taliban but they just played in the world cup in australia without much disapproval from CA. Imo they should've spoke with Afghanistan players to organise some unofficial exhibition matches. They could've had mixed teams and use thay platform to raise more awareness about women's rights rather than just boycotting playing them.

Australia is great at organising sporting events for causes e.g. bushfire cricket match. Boxing day tsunami cricket match etc.

Imo more impact can be made which CA missed out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back