Gym & Misc CrossFit

Remove this Banner Ad

100 burpees for time last night.

Devil presses suck.

Hero WOD today.

20200713_214805.jpg

CrossFit comp on Saturday called Australia Day Mash Up. Mixed pairs and you randomly get teamed up with another pair to make a team of 4. These are the workouts.

The first workout has two parts.

Part A:

Screenshot_20210114-201617_Samsung Internet.jpg

Part B:

Screenshot_20210114-201736_Samsung Internet.jpg

Workout 2:

Screenshot_20210114-201928_Samsung Internet.jpg

Workout 3:

Screenshot_20210114-202051_Samsung Internet.jpg

Haven't done a comp in almost a year so pretty pumped.

Came 7th out of 32 teams. Pretty happy with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I prefer the rower. At least you can have a bit of a breather each stroke but the bike is just relentless.

Australia Day pairs workout

Screenshot_20210126-095227_SugarWOD.jpg

I don't know why but I really struggled today. I felt really light-headed afterwards and it took me quite a while to recover. This was pretty much me at the end.

I'm currently competing in the Masters League Open, a 4 week online comp for over 35s. I did the second workout tonight. The workout was:

21-15-9-15-21 pull ups and 40kg thrusters.

The first workout last week was:

20 clean and jerks 50kg
1 km row
15 clean and jerks 50kg
750m row
10 clean and jerks 50kg
500m row

Last edited:
Week 3:

10 min amrap

1 devil press 20kg
1 dumbbell box step overs
2 devil press 20kg
2 dumbbell box step overs
3 devil press 20kg
3 dumbbell box step overs
etc

Prick of a workout.

Last workout of the Masters League.

20 min AMRAP

20 burpees over bar
21 Deadlifts 70kg
20 toes 2 bar
21 wall balls 9kg

Loved this workout. Burpees, Deadlifts and toes to bar are probably my 3 biggest strengths in CrossFit.

The CrossFit Open, a worldwide online competition is on at the moment. It's usually a 5 week competition but has been reduced to 3 weeks this year. I did the first workout Friday night. The workout was:

Screenshot_20210314-173923_Samsung Internet.jpg

The wall walks became really tough after a while and my shoulders were wrecked on Saturday.

21.2 was a repeat of 17.1 which I actually predicted it would be. I love this workout even though you feel close to death halfway through. My prediction for 21.3 is some variation of Fran (i.e. thrusters and pull ups). That or a combination involving deadlifts and toes to bar. I would be happy with either.

And once again I was pretty accurate. Workout 21.3 is

Pretty happy about this workout to be honest. I will struggle with that amount of chest to bars and muscle ups if I get to them but that's what the open is for. Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (7).png

Last edited:
And once again I was pretty accurate. Workout 21.3 is

View attachment 1086196

Pretty happy about this workout to be honest. I will struggle with that amount of chest to bars and muscle ups if I get to them but that's what the open is for.
is that image for ants?

21.1 looked horrendous. 21.2 looked tough but fun. im not entering but was good to watch a couple of my coaches smash through them

is that image for ants?

21.1 looked horrendous. 21.2 looked tough but fun. im not entering but was good to watch a couple of my coaches smash through them

Haha. I posted it on phone and it looked ok. I have put a new one there.

Tia-Clair Toomey owned my box until a year or so ago so it was always fun to watch her. A couple of times I even did an open workout alongside her. She had usually finished by the time I was halfway through it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back