News Crouch & Stengle Caught with Illicit Substance

Remove this Banner Ad

Idiots!

Now I wait for the BS 'it's trivial' excuses. Says a lot for the illicit drug policy of the AFL not working.

Would they have done this if it meant immediate dismissal.

Two strikes for Stengle in less than 12m. Not looking good.

Nice job ruining your contract value Brad Crouch you ******* idiot
This

If i'm another club this is the 1st thing i mention at the negotiations.
Great club man old Bradley.....

As for Tweedledumber , that's two thus far shooter.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stengle - just go

Crouch - just stay

Nah, he's looking like a very solid small forward prospect at this point, seeing he held up alright in what was a terrible side.

I'm certainly not jettisoning him due to using party drugs (seeing that's what it sounds like) in the off-season.

Oh ffs. I'm sick of the club being dragged through the news for stupid crap. The club needs to stand up and kill the culture of acceptance of poor decision making.

As of right now we must ask ourselves if Stengle is the right fit for our club culture moving forward, two incidences already. An impressionable young list needs careful leadership.

As for Crouch I think this stamps his moving papers. I would remove any offer on the table and tell him he has to go.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah, he's looking like a very solid small forward prospect at this point, seeing he held up alright in what was a terrible side.

I'm certainly not jettisoning him due to using party drugs (seeing that's what it sounds like) in the off-season.
Twice he has made bad decisions and used his vehicle after further news this is not true - changes things for me

With list cuts already coming he can go would be concerned

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back