Podcast CrowCast Positions Vacant

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, you and Marty are doing the breakfast shift. Sanders and Jenny are doing afternoons. Drugs and Deaneus have got the drive time slot. Feenix, Nikki and Macca keep doing the evenings and Alex has the graveyard shift.
Marty will be too busy riding 100kms. Maybe Janus?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

feenix67 I'm a long term Crows member/fan, but currently living in the UK so timings could be a little difficult to commit fully, but I definitely watch all the games, read all the articles and forums etc etc,. and would love the opportunity to contribute if you could ever use me.

I also have experience working in community radio (3RRR in Melbourne) and currently edit/upload a weekly Podcast for them remotely (using Audacity + hosting on Libsyn) - Give me a shout if I could ever be of use :)

Cheers,

feenix67 I'm a long term Crows member/fan, but currently living in the UK so timings could be a little difficult to commit fully, but I definitely watch all the games, read all the articles and forums etc etc,. and would love the opportunity to contribute if you could ever use me.

I also have experience working in community radio (3RRR in Melbourne) and currently edit/upload a weekly Podcast for them remotely (using Audacity + hosting on Libsyn) - Give me a shout if I could ever be of use :)

Cheers,
Cheers mate, I'll shoot you a PM and see how we can get you involved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back