News Crows FIXture 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

If we’re down the bottom end an easy draw is actually a bad thing as it could result in a lower draft pick.

Unless we bank a lot of our double up games and have a pre mature crack at top 8..

From Fox Footy

AFL 2022 fixture difficulty (Easiest to hardest)

1. Carlton
2. Adelaide Crows
3. West Coast Eagles
4. Gold Coast Suns
5. Hawthorn
6. Collingwood
7. North Melbourne
8. Richmond
9. Sydney Swans
10. Fremantle
11. Brisbane Lions
12. Geelong Cats
13. Port Adelaide
14. St Kilda
15. GWS Giants
16. Western Bulldogs
17. Essendon
18. Melbourne

Based on 2021 percentage of the teams they play twice in 2022

Carlton gifted a chance at finals, no surprises there
AFL.com have Port equal 2nd toughest draw

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Carlton gifted a chance at finals, no surprises there

They probably had a massive whinge that they got the first game of the season taken away from them, so the AFL gifted them a soft draw to shut them up.

Disregarding the fact that it was completely nonsensical that they got the first game of the season to begin with anyway.

What, and Kayo isn't national? Literally anyone with a phone and coverage can pick it up and watch it anywhere.

Free to air is a dying outlet.
You really think so? National TV coverage is critical. It's a massive boost to a clubs ability to sell advertising.

I think you are overestimating the number of people who are willing to pay for Kayo.

What do you expect him to say? We aren't in a position of power at the moment.
Just once, would it not be too much for us to grow a set and call the Vic bias out?

Every single Friday night game has a Victorian team playing. Every single one. That's not the draw, or just how it pans out. That's deliberate.

Just once, would it not be too much for us to grow a set and call the Vic bias out?

Every single Friday night game has a Victorian team playing. Every single one. That's not the draw, or just how it pans out. That's deliberate.
There are TEN Victorian teams. They are the ones that have bigger TV audiences. Melbourne based fans have been starved of footy for the last two seasons, while we have all been lucky enough to get to some games. I reckon any club whining about it this year would be seen to be petty. Now, if they do the same next year, well then yes, I'd be complaining too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So only clubs with a position of power should be vocal?

Besides we are a bloody big club, we are powerful.
We've finished in the bottom four two years running. We're not in a position to demand anything.

There are TEN Victorian teams. They are the ones that have bigger TV audiences. Melbourne based fans have been starved of footy for the last two seasons, while we have all been lucky enough to get to some games. I reckon any club whining about it this year would be seen to be petty. Now, if they do the same next year, well then yes, I'd be complaining too.
It's the same every year.
Your argument is just "I'm sorry. I was just really angry/drunk. I won't do it again".

Of course it will happen again!

And Melbourne hasn't been 'starved' on footy. It's on TV! They still watch it. Same as the rest of us.

So they are biased every year unashamedly and we all sit down and take it up the kyber and the first time they have something (unrelated really) to be felt sorry for we are supposed to drop to our knees and cry... Let them rot always.

1​
FremantleAdelaide OvalSunday
1540​
2​
CollingwoodMCGSaturday
1345​
3​
Port AdelaideAdelaide OvalFriday
1950​
4​
EssendonMarvel StadiumSunday
1310​