News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, wearing a velvet jacket to black tie events is pretty common. To think it's somehow weird - I don't know, that just feels really bogon to me. It's like criticizing someone for drinking wine instead of smashing UDLs.

I mean, Lachie Neale was wore one to last year's Brownlow, when he won. Probably a couple of dozen other players did too. Maybe you think it's fashionable, maybe you don't - but it's weird to think it's something to point out.

Whatever. My opinion of that guernsey is that it is one the best the club has ever had, and I've thought that for years. Love having it back.
Footballers wearing velvet to a black tie function, such a bogan act....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol, wearing a velvet jacket to black tie events is pretty common. To think it's somehow weird - I don't know, that just feels really bogon to me. It's like criticizing someone for drinking wine instead of smashing UDLs.

I mean, Lachie Neale was wore one to last year's Brownlow, when he won. Probably a couple of dozen other players did too. Maybe you think it's fashionable, maybe you don't - but it's weird to think it's something to point out.

Whatever. My opinion of that guernsey is that it is one the best the club has ever had, and I've thought that for years. Love having it back.
Lachie is heading down the bogan path with random small tatts.
Maybe you’re more bogan than you know? 😆

You make it sound like wine is better than UDLs.

For the talk RE: Our clash strip

Beautiful Design
Inadequate as a clash kit

Good for the pool room
Bad for the football field

I'd have our home kit.

That works for all home games and away games vs Gold Coast, Sydney, and simply because I don't want a 3rd kit, Hawthorn.

Then bring back the 2016/17 yellow clash for all other away games.

For the talk RE: Our clash strip

Beautiful Design
Inadequate as a clash kit

Good for the pool room
Bad for the football field

I'd have our home kit.

That works for all home games and away games vs Gold Coast, Sydney, and simply because I don't want a 3rd kit, Hawthorn.

Then bring back the 2016/17 yellow clash for all other away games.
Not sure our dark blue home kit works against the dark purple of Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back