News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it, better than our crap logo

It's quite a nice little refresh.

Honestly, it wouldn't look out of place with some of the better, simplistic logos you see in the US.

There would have to be a version that says AFC, Adelaide Crows etc, so still room to * it up, but a good start

Unpopular opinion maybe, but the current Crow head works very well on the New Era caps.
The Gather Round retro range is nice though, even if the original crow needs a little freshen-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, that is such a weird bogan thing to say.
No it isn’t. It’s an opinion of taste whether you like something or not, he doesn’t like the jumper design, I don’t either. You say he’s 100% wrong, well how much weight do we give to your taste when you think wearing velvet is ok?

No it isn’t. It’s an opinion of taste whether you like something or not, he doesn’t like the jumper design, I don’t either. You say he’s 100% wrong, well how much weight do we give to your taste when you think wearing velvet is ok?
Lol, wearing a velvet jacket to black tie events is pretty common. To think it's somehow weird - I don't know, that just feels really bogon to me. It's like criticizing someone for drinking wine instead of smashing UDLs.

I mean, Lachie Neale was wore one to last year's Brownlow, when he won. Probably a couple of dozen other players did too. Maybe you think it's fashionable, maybe you don't - but it's weird to think it's something to point out.

Whatever. My opinion of that guernsey is that it is one the best the club has ever had, and I've thought that for years. Love having it back.

Lol, wearing a velvet jacket to black tie events is pretty common. To think it's somehow weird - I don't know, that just feels really bogon to me. It's like criticizing someone for drinking wine instead of smashing UDLs.

Whatever. My opinion of that guernsey is that it is one the best the club has ever had, and I've thought that for years. Love having it back.
And each to their own, you can’t say he’s absolutely wrong if he doesn’t like it when it comes to taste.

I’ve been to black tie events and cant say I’ve seen any red velvet jackets. Doesn’t mean I’m a bogan! But you not only wore it you had as your Twitter profile pic, but as I said each to their own but you’ll forgive us for not buying into what you consider taste ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back