Opinion Crows Logo - the ultimate poll

Regarding the Crows Logo, do you:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Silent majority love it. Agitators hate.

Silent majority are everywhere!

Except they don't vote, express an opinion, buy merchandise, or do anything at all to indicate they are actually out there

But they are out there make no mistake, and they agree in unison, complete lockstep with whatever loo la la wants to invoke their name.

I think the AFC Media's logo shows how the logo can be improved by getting rid of the different shades of colours, simplify it and get rid of the cartoony font. I'd also thin the mouthline so it doesn't look like it's mouth is open.

upload_2017-3-12_16-14-43.png

screenshot taken from youtube so it has erin phillips arm behind it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 4.10.18 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 4.10.18 pm.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 9
I think the AFC Media's logo shows how the logo can be improved by getting rid of the different shades of colours, simplify it and get rid of the cartoony font. I'd also thin the mouthline so it doesn't look like it's mouth is open.

View attachment 344835

screenshot taken from youtube so it has erin phillips arm behind it.
I hate the logo, but I agree that it does look better like that.

feenix67 did you send Fages the poll results? If you haven't tell him it's a simple way of improving our average merchandise results.

I asked my daughter (who is 5 and not really into footy ... yet) what it was?

1. Is it a shark?
2. A dragon?
3. A dinosaur?

No honey. It's a crow.

Oh.
I saw the new Kong movie, there were a few creatures that looked like our logo.

I love the club and like to buy merchandise but, like many, am forced to buy only the items I can find without the raptor head. A new logo could see me and others spending a lot more on merchandise, which would help with the declining sales we have seen in the financial report.

I love the club and like to buy merchandise but, like many, am forced to buy only the items I can find without the raptor head. A new logo could see me and others spending a lot more on merchandise, which would help with the declining sales we have seen in the financial report.

That's presuming everyone likes the new logo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup. They could announce they were rebranding tommorow. First reaction would be great. Followed quickly by a hope they don't **** it up again.
Followed by Elite Crow stating he loves it only for GreyCrow to spend the next 4 years bagging it :p

If they keep the logo but offer an alternative.

Take a polo for example, offer the normal polo then have an alternative with no cartoon raptor, just a panel of Crows colours from our guernsey, or the AFC monogram in white. Repeat that for all of our merchandise/clothing.

36ers have rebranded with a better looking bird than ours. Jump on to their Facebook page... I can't seem to copy paste it from my phone.
eh, not so sure, give that a couple of years and its going to look worse not better if you ask me.

found this, pick one and stick some writing under it

PvJfWd9.jpg

2, 3, 4, 13, 14, 15 all pretty solid.

Back