Media Crushy Walks away from Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at this. This shit is hilarious. ****en lol. Oh boy did I laugh...

Why the **** would anyone ask NaturalDisaster ? 🤣😂

giphy.gif

Let me set the scene.

Bombers fresh off of being denied a signing from delisting come up with a cunning plan to have one of their own players delisted, that player joins a team and it gets voted in as ok by the committee. Boys club blamed and anti Bomber bias confirmed.

You campaigners know what happened next.

Tony Lynn 15 would never be this dumb.

So just let me get this straight.

I have asked:

NaturalDisaster
TheInjuryFactory
Ant Bear
for outs.

Just to be clear.

And all of them LAUGHED! Thought it was a sham! A SHinNNaiGan!

I should say that

"you choose to post or not post with the current team … or you choice of team blah blah blah"

Yes they did say that.

I have asked:

NaturalDisaster
TheInjuryFactory
Ant Bear
for outs.

Just to be clear.

I should say that

"you choose to post or not post with the current team … or you choice of team blah blah blah"

Yes they did say that.

And let me get this straight, therefore you're gonna turn around and go back to the Bombers because you were forced to due to anti-Bombers bias?

I have asked:

NaturalDisaster
TheInjuryFactory
Ant Bear
for outs.

Just to be clear.

I should say that

Yes they did say that.

Dude

You’ve got less subtlety than Freo has flags.

Stick to crushing metal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And let me get this straight, therefore you're gonna turn around and go back to the Bombers because you were forced to due to anti-Bombers bias?

Nope.

In light of recent events. I quit the Bombers and nominate for the Mid Season Draft. This has been building for some time. There is no smoke screen, no appeal to the committee, no Bomber Shiiinannniginnns. I will sit out until the mid season draught draft.

The reasons behind this are many:

1) Since Tony Lynn 15 stepped down there has been a void of leadership, he has been off in his own way, making false accusations and innuendo. Stirring up shit and flotsam and jetsam almost without check. Tony Lynn endorsed me. Then WaynesWorld19 took over .. that was a blast.

2) I was recruited to the Bombers by Antonio BlueVein , reaching out to me asking if I was solid? If I was concrete? I didn't know I was being recruited to be a Sicilian Hit Squad. FFS campaigners you make it sound like you are relevant! Something of substance? Solid almost. Concrete?

3) TFN .. this was the final straw about "inclusiveness", I reached out to RIV, WFL, to Wayno, to ABV? Nadda ..ZIP.. ZILCH .. all crickets. I asked to participate, and I got fu** all. Yet the game continued without me.

So I forged ahead until today. Today was a big decision, cut my ties with the juggernaught juggernaut, that is the Bombers.

I ask to be traded, so if any of you salty campaigners see fit to recruit me, I'll be sitting on the sidelines waiting and throwing popcorn at you.

Apologies if this isn't the way, but I asked 2 mods how the fu** to get out of the Bombers. Even got Ant Bear involved. How I could get out of such a toxic culture. Not even they know.

I have only been in the SFA for 6 months ... feels like 6 years.

The Filth Wizard have mercy!

Lurv

Crushy!
Uhuh

I don't really believe you're genuine but if you really don't wanna play for the Bombers then just sit out until the mid-season trade period where a deal can be done, I'm sure if everything is amicable then someone can trade an inactive across for you.

I don't really believe you're genuine but if you really don't wanna play for the Bombers then just sit out until the mid-season trade period where a deal can be done, I'm sure if everything is amicable then someone can trade an inactive across for you.

I was told the mid season trade perios doesn't exist? I was told via PM it does.

Also if this does turn out to be bullshit then that's pretty scummy considering you tried pulling the mental health card.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back