Remove this Banner Ad

Who am I? Who am I?

1x SFA Champion
2x PhenoMedallist
1x Top 50 in the Beez
1x Runner Up in Wonders BnF
Have had multiple awards named after myself such as the #JTMedal
And much more

You could only WISH for a resume as polished as mine.

heckoff dickhead.

Taking in someone from The Bombers would be like inviting a heap of Chinese to your house with a 'please bring Corona only' clause on the invite.

I understand that I am posting in general free for all, but I have also requested MOD intervention. This does not seem to be a solution. No player welfare, no thought for feelings. Its almost as if no one gives a s**t, which is interesting giving the last effort that was made to join a club.

There is a theme.

I asked for an out and was given:

Get out.

If that was the case for every poor poster that came here, what would become of the SFA? ND talking to ND …. Ned flanders POM'ing herself? AntBEar making rules without recourse?

I nominate.

**** ... so much for mental health!

I was planning to sting you and Wayne on this obvious set up, but not now. Not cool playing the mental health card.

Shut this s**t down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me set the scene.

Bombers fresh off of being denied a signing from delisting come up with a cunning plan to have one of their own players delisted, that player joins a team and it gets voted in as ok by the committee. Boys club blamed and anti Bomber bias confirmed.

You campaigners know what happened next.

Now do you really believe we would hatch up some pea brained idea like that?

I think Crush is serious and we, at the Bombers will begin an internal investigation immediately..

source-3.gif

QUOTE="KohPhi, post: 64323088, member: 164527"]

I think Crush is serious and we, at the Bombers will begin an internal investigation immediately..

View attachment 821376
[/QUOTE]

Operation smoke n mirrors! Lets plant the cocaine ... and video tape whilst the footpatroll find it!

View attachment 821376

KohPhi let me be free. Let me be the Gumbie I always wanted to be.

I don't really believe you're genuine but if you really don't wanna play for the Bombers then just sit out until the mid-season trade period where a deal can be done, I'm sure if everything is amicable then someone can trade an inactive across for you.

Will take nothing less than a packet of Twisties..

Will take nothing less than a packet of Twisties..

heck you campaignery you still owe me a blow job! This is why I want to get away from you deviants!

So this is completely telegraphed.

Please... not even we are this dumb to pull an act like this straight after another 'act like this'..

Metalcrusher has gone rogue here and it's ******* hilarious.

Please... not even we are this dumb to pull an act like this straight after another 'act like this'..

Yes, yes you are that dumb

You promised not to tell about your hairy arse!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back