Media Crushy Walks away from Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Metalcrusher

Players who wish to leave a club during a season, but are denied this right by the club refusing to delist them, may appeal to the Committee for consideration by sending a PM to the Admin. The case will then be discussed in Committee, and a simple majority vote will determine if the club will be forced to release the player

Yours in qooty
Baz

Can I send one on his behalf?

In all honestly I could NOT want out of the Bombers more than I do now. Its ******* toxic.
Far Cough then; and don’t let the tent flap hit you on the arse on the way out.

I don't really believe you're genuine but if you really don't wanna play for the Bombers then just sit out until the mid-season trade period where a deal can be done, I'm sure if everything is amicable then someone can trade an inactive across for you.
Thanks for some clear air Stiffone.
It would be like trading in Caz’s creepy uncle though...
Ok can I nominate now?
Please do it earlier.

Last edited:
W7uq9F6JvDVeKedWkKWrL3S3xo8=.gif

Metalcrusher meaning they'll stab you in the back.

Probably a bit unnecessary to stab someone in the back as they’re leaving. Metalcrusher is like a bird trapped in a room, throwing things at him will only encourage further meth use.

Oh Dear what is this crap.

The Bombers may just turn me into a Home and Away fan, its got to be better then their tripe.
Home & Away hasn't been good since Shannon and Selina were besties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to have a pet squirrel and his s**t wasn't as nutty what's going on in the SFA lately.

To be fair, what's going on in the SFA lately is all from the Baghdad side of town, where they hang bed sheets instead of curtains.

Oh Dear what is this crap.

The Bombers may just turn me into a Home and Away fan, its got to be better then their tripe.

Yet like honey to a bee, CazC30 to lithium and Noobz0r to a Primary School.... here you are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back