Multiplat Cuphead

Remove this Banner Ad

It's really not that frustrating, none of the bosses seem unfair. Dying is just part of the figuring out process. Certainly not a Souls level of frustration (though admittedly those games don't frustrate me nearly as much as most people)

Would love to play this but don't have the Xbox One. And I'm not splashing hundreds just to play it.

Kidd Vicious - what's more difficult, this or Celeste?

Would love to play this but don't have the Xbox One. And I'm not splashing hundreds just to play it.
Blindfold yourself. Turn all the lights off. Spin around until you start puking. Then try and roll a golfball into a coffee cup. But you don't know where the golf ball if, and dont even know if you have a coffee cup.

And do it to 1930s jazz.

I hate not being able to do something.

Your finger skill must be bionic.

I don't really think Cuphead is necessarily all that twitchy (not talking about getting S ranks). There's obviously a base level required, but by and large if you just take a step back and learn the patterns you should be fine. Much like a Souls game in that respect.

lol @ the poster who said he struggled and it took him 5 hours. I spent 5 hours on 1 boss. How do we check the number of deaths?

There's a spot on the map that tells you how many times you have died.

Prepare to be humbled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It really isn't that hard... It's challenging but nothing that should trouble a gamer with a reasonable amount of patience.

Difficulty is being overblown like Dark Souls.

The DLC is finally out! Can't wait to try it out this weekend. Cuphead was my GOTY for 2017, 4.5 years is a long time to work on a DLC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back