Dad jokes - add yours

Remove this Banner Ad

Need a bit of cheering up today so add your dad jokes here please. I will start.

I went to the optometrist today and found out I was colour blind. Didn't expect that - I thought "well that news just came out of the purple".

Old bloke looking pretty sad, sitting on a park bench. Jesus is walking by and wonders why he is so sad, so he asks, "Tell me old man, why are you so sad?" Old bloke replies " I miss my son. I haven't seen him an ages and I don't know where he is. I miss him so much" "That's a bit sad" says Jesus, "but I know a few people, perhaps we can find him if we all look, what does he look like?" "Well" starts the old man "he has a couple of rather distinguishing features". "That should make it easier for us" says Jesus, "what are they?" "Well he has holes in both his hands, and both his feet" says the old man. Jesus, is a little stunned, and looks at the holes in his own hands and feet, before spreading his arms and excitedly whispering "FATHER!" "PINOCCHIO!!!!!" exclaims the old man :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you get if you cross a pirate and a pedophile?

Arrr Kelly
Well then, given the current climate ........ What time does a paedophile go to bed? When the big hand is on the little hand :-(

My little mates' favourite What do cows watch on tv? Mooooovies

What are the best type of bees? Boobees :-D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back