Daily gripe

Remove this Banner Ad

My 14-year old cousin openly stares at herself and POSES in mirrors and windows when we're out. I want to strangle her every time she does it. Her Facebook pics are all of her friends and herself posing like they're Gisele Bundchen. Gracious! Kids these days...

I hate to break it to you, but she would have lost her virginity by now. Classic behaviour to suit that comment.

Try talking to her.

sure if you are looking for a potentially long term relationship, but if you are just going to pump her for two weeks tops then who gives a shit?

remember the little rhyme to help you when tuning:

If you seek marriage, and your life you wish to hate, go out with girls with brains and taste

If some filthy rooting is all you adore, look for dumb ****s and facebook whores

Precisely.

Yeh they are mostly shocking these days. The only reason why many the youngies are so selfish is their parents enabled it and didnt really pull them up on it. Parents want to give their children more "freedom of choice" than they had, and its bitten them in the arse where now kids can say and do whateva the hell they want. Of course there are exceptions to the rule, and know some a few polite and considerate <25's.

Yeh they are mostly shocking these days. The only reason why many the youngies are so selfish is their parents enabled it and didnt really pull them up on it. Parents want to give their children more "freedom of choice" than they had, and its bitten them in the arse where now kids can say and do whateva the hell they want. Of course there are exceptions to the rule, and know some a few polite and considerate <25's.

Need more corporal punishment at home and school. If you could beat kids it would be easier to hammer home a message to some of the less intelligent ones.

Corporal punishment achieves nothing. It is a mechanism which parents use because they themselves can't deal with what is going on and need to get anger out.

yeh it annoys me how so many sub standard human beings like to reproduce even lamer versions of themselves.

Having said that, personal responsbility for your actions is important, but it think that term seems to lack much meaning these days.

Yeh, stupid ****s. They're saying that I'll be the one with no mates when I'm older, but I think they will be the sad old ****s in their 40s who still go out to the same bars and hang out with the same w***ers they did when they were in their 20s. I know this is the internet, and most of you guys are probably a bit on the strange/weird side, but please get your priorities in order.

What find a mate and build a nest? What are you a caveman?

Yeh, stupid ****s. They're saying that I'll be the one with no mates when I'm older, but I think they will be the sad old ****s in their 40s who still go out to the same bars and hang out with the same w***ers they did when they were in their 20s. I know this is the internet, and most of you guys are probably a bit on the strange/weird side, but please get your priorities in order.

LOL you are an idiot

Gee you are all a bunch of *****, BOYS NIGHT YEAAAH! If you think its more important to go watch football and be a dumb shit with your 'mates' then to spend a night in with your WIFE/GF then you shouldn't even be in the relationship, sure sometimes is okay but set your ****ing priorities straight you idiots.

what a load of crap. It has nothing to do with Boys nights and acting like dumb shits.:rolleyes:

It's about balance in your life and not turning into some pathetic piece of crap just because a bit of flange gives you some action.

You sound totally whipped.

Why the hell should i put some women (even a long time GF or wife) above life long friends. I would never do that. Sure, they are a massively important part of your life but i would never elevate them above my closest most loyal and long time friends. And if they have an issue with that, well there's the door!

what a load of crap. It has nothing to do with Boys nights and acting like dumb shits.:rolleyes:

It's about balance in your life and not turning into some pathetic piece of crap just because a bit of flange gives you some action.

Why the hell should i put some women (even a long time GF or wife) above life long friends. I would never do that. Sure, they are a massively important part of your life but i would never elevate them above my closest most loyal and long time friends. And if they have an issue with that, well there's the door!

Sure, let's all take relationship advice from a bloke who lists his location as Frietzl's basement. :D

Gee you are all a bunch of *****, BOYS NIGHT YEAAAH! If you think its more important to go watch football and be a dumb shit with your 'mates' then to spend a night in with your WIFE/GF then you shouldn't even be in the relationship, sure sometimes is okay but set your ****ing priorities straight you idiots.

You're a whipped twat

Sure, let's all take relationship advice from a bloke who lists his location as Frietzl's basement. :D

HEY!!!! I'm travelling through Europe currently and am in Austria. Was looking for some good cheap accommodation and the Fritzl residence is now a boarding house! I got the basement so lay off!

p.s. It's pretty cosy too. Can play loud music day or night. Plus when i pump Austrian slurries they can scream all they want! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had chicks ask me not to be friends with mates coz they have had a run in with them and/or didn't like them and/or my mate had "hurt" one of their girlfriends and on the couple of occasions i LMFAO at them and thank god i did, coz a year later they were gone!!!!

And the mates in question are still my best mates!!!

Don't really want to get into this discussion but this part made me lol.

You "laughed your ****ing arse off" at her and a year later she was gone? Yet the mate who was possibly a scumbag if you trust the girl you're seeing is still your mate?

Who would have thought the one you laughed at isn't around anymore yet the one you supported is?

Uncanny.

Don't really want to get into this discussion but this part made me lol.

You "laughed your ****ing arse off" at her and a year later she was gone? Yet the mate who was possibly a scumbag if you trust the girl you're seeing is still your mate?

Who would have thought the one you laughed at isn't around anymore yet the one you supported is?

Uncanny.

i know exactly what he did and it wasn't worthy of her BS demands.

The whipped line only comes from the single blokes.
I've been with my girlfriend for a year, pretty much want to spend as much time with her and my mates (the single ones) bore me.
I still go to the footy, play as well, I do pretty much what I want when I want.

Call it whipped but at least I get laid.

You guys are saying how either you shouldn't spend too much time with your girlfriend or away from your girlfriend because you'll **** up your relationship with your girlfriend or your friends and then be in the shit - but you're both missing the point.

You need some quality time to yourself, and have to understand that even if you try to maintain balance with all the relationships you consider valuable, you can't control how other people run theirs and so you could still be in the shit anyway, but this would be less of a problem if you spent some time away from both camps and then you might just learn that hey, you can still cope with or without a breakdown of relationships.

Nothing wrong with spending time with your gf and also your mates, same goes for her spending time with her friends, but the "Broz b4 Hoz" attitude from some in this thread is really sad.

I can't speak (type) for everyone but my gf isn't a ho or whatever degrading word you want to use and if someone you're going to marry and plan on spending your entire life isn't your best friend then I'm not sure how that can work. Again I can only speak for myself, but I'm with my gf because she is my best friend but neither of us are on lockdown.

The old friends are for life but women/men come and go doesn't always ring true. I've found myself picking up the pieces for my girlfriend after one of her closest friends has hurt her and they've known her much longer than I have, you could have friends you've known for 20 years but that doesn't mean they're immune to letting you down.

At the end of the day it's the individuals choice but when I see this extreme macho attitude towards women and relationships it's just a little disturbing.

Nothing wrong with spending time with your gf and also your mates, same goes for her spending time with her friends, but the "Broz b4 Hoz" attitude from some in this thread is really sad.

I can't speak (type) for everyone but my gf isn't a ho or whatever degrading word you want to use and if someone you're going to marry and plan on spending your entire life isn't your best friend then I'm not sure how that can work. Again I can only speak for myself, but I'm with my gf because she is my best friend but neither of us are on lockdown.

The old friends are for life but women/men come and go doesn't always ring true. I've found myself picking up the pieces for my girlfriend after one of her closest friends has hurt her and they've known her much longer than I have, you could have friends you've known for 20 years but that doesn't mean they're immune to letting you down.

At the end of the day it's the individuals choice but when I see this extreme macho attitude towards women and relationships it's just a little disturbing.

Shit just got real.

FF/Mr. Oxlong, the young people of today have alot to learn from your good self. Truly a man of great wisdom :thumbsu:

The whipped line only comes from the single blokes.
I've been with my girlfriend for a year, pretty much want to spend as much time with her and my mates (the single ones) bore me.
I still go to the footy, play as well, I do pretty much what I want when I want.

Call it whipped but at least I get laid.

Man that's just sad :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back