Opinion Daisy does not Respect Bucks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just on League Teams Dermie made a Very Good Point with Strong Evidence.

The 2 Evidence was:

1. VS Richmond Daisy kicks the Goal straight after Half Time and then Glares at the Coaches Box with a Really Mad Stare
  2. Last Week Daisy going back to trying to be a Smart Ass and doing Stupid Plays.
I felt Dermet might actually be onto something here that Daisy and Bucks at the Moment don't get along for what ever reason.

Though with the 1st Point if Daisy can play like that when Bucks says to him that he can play better than Bucks might need to keep doing that.

Just Very Interesting and Reckon Dermie does have a Point

The 2 Evidence was:

1. VS Richmond Daisy kicks the Goal straight after Half Time and then Glares at the Coaches Box with a Really Mad Stare
  2. Last Week Daisy going back to trying to be a Smart Ass and doing Stupid Plays.
I felt Dermet might actually be onto something here that Daisy and Bucks at the Moment don't get along for what ever reason.

Though with the 1st Point if Daisy can play like that when Bucks says to him that he can play better than Bucks might need to keep doing that.

I think the interesting thing is that Daisy doesn't even seem to be playing midfield at the moment. Its odd.

I think Daisy may have some issues, but i doubt that he doesn't s Bucks. He has 2 weeks to reflect on his performances and midset and will hopefully come back in AFL or VFL with a big time hunger.

My opinion only: I believe he proberly was a pet of Mick Malthouse so may be onto something. However I'm not convinced, Thomas may not be as flashy as he was when he was a rookie, but he still did those few X-Factor things last 2 years and I dont think any coach would want to take that away, just choose when to use it and when is not appropriate.

I didnt mind the quick kick towards the top of the square from the boundry just unfortuante it went straight to a blue bagger

Well that was a Usless post saying not much.

Why then you think it's Crap as what I saw I think Dermie might be onto something

Sorry Dave, but this thread is useless, League Teams has the most unintelligent panel of any AFL show, it's unwatchable for anyone with an ounce of respect for the AFL and it's players, they just start rumours for the fun of it.

I refuse to acknowledge any rumours started on that show.

Sorry Dave, but this thread is useless, League Teams has the most unintelligent panel of any AFL show, it's unwatchable for anyone with an ounce of respect for the AFL and it's players, they just start rumours for the fun of it.

I refuse to acknowledge any rumours started on that show.

Well I respect it more than The Footy Show Ones,

Dermet did not say it as a Rumour but as Fact and had his Evidence that looked very Compelling in my eyes

Can I make a suggestion? Let's start a megathread to keep all the bullshit together relating to Bucks, dissension amongst the playing group, Eddie, Mick and the succession plan. As it sits right now we currently have 7 threads up and running about the above topics on the first page alone and a further 3 on the second page.

Seriously body language and one person's opinion of a player being a lair do not constitute proof of a player disliking a coach!!!

Dont think he said it as fact, he said it as his opinion based on what he saw from 2 instances of play over 3 weeks of football, hardly cold hard facts

Well at least he had something to back it up with not like everyone else who was just using Chinese Wispers are there Source.

Though if Daisy plays like he Did in the 3rd QTR vs Tiger Pissed off then I hope Bucks keeps Pissing Him off;)

I don't get why he's being played as a HFF this year when his best footy, has been played a midfielder and wingmen.

Totally confuses me, even his flashes this year have been in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I make a suggestion? Let's start a megathread to keep all the bullshit together relating to Bucks, dissension amongst the playing group, Eddie, Mick and the succession plan. As it sits right now we currently have 7 threads up and running about the above topics on the first page alone and a further 3 on the second page.

Seriously body language and one person's opinion of a player being a lair do not constitute proof of a player disliking a coach!!!

Agree, it's not like this hasn't been been already suggested in another of the countless threads.

Maybe the reason for the stare was because Bucks put a rocket up Thomas' ass at half time telling him how s**t he was playing and to lift his game. All perfectly reasonable. If that's what Dermie has as "evidence", he is really grasping at straws.

Brereton said Thomas 'eyeballed the coach' after kicking his goal just after HT and then it was postualted he'd probably been given a bake during HT.

However, the footage to me merely showed Thomas kicking a goal, turning around to his mates celebrating.

He then further postulated that with the lairy kick from the boundary line implied (along with the alleged eyeballing) that Daisy lacked sufficient respect for either Buckley or the Head coach position that he holds.

IMO, although he's not a fool, it seemed that he was drawing a longish bow.

The 2 Evidence was:

1. [*]VS Richmond Daisy kicks the Goal straight after Half Time and then Glares at the Coaches Box with a Really Mad Stare

So let's say that's true (which I saw no evidence of). Bucks gives Daisy bake at half time. Daisy puts game to bed in the space of 5 minutes. Well coached Mr Buckley. Good story Derm. :eek:

Well that was a Usless post saying not much.

Why then you think it's Crap as what I saw I think Dermie might be onto something

Irony!

Can we please just calm the hell down? Yes we're struggling and there's clearly a few issues but it seems it is every hour a new thread is created to discuss whether Mick likes Eddie, Mick likes Nathan, the players like Nathan, Carey has some goss on us, Swan is fat, etc etc etc

IT IS GETTING OLD.

Let's focus on the bloody game coming up on Saturday and stop asking questions that no one here has the answers to. Support the club and stop questioning it.

So Dermie got out his forensic equipment and tracked Dale's eyesight all the way to Bucks?

Impressive...

Seriously some people believe any s**t they hear. Don't people understand this is all about destabilising the most hated team in the comp? Why is it every season 9 other Victorian clubs combined can't even get close to the amount of off-field crap written about Collingwood.

Collingwood supporters should know better by now, not to buy into this garbage.

Maybe the "death stare" was really aimed at Wayne Carey who was looking to get a few of the ladies into the toilets for a bit "inside info"

Seriously though, they had mentioned on I think AFL360 that James Hird once copped a bake, and then he gave the box a bit of a stare after kicking some goals. It's not a big deal, now if he want up there and decked Buckley we may have something to worry about.

It's so well known that Dermott loves Malthouse as a father figure that it's hard to believe any die-hard fan would give this any credence. Dermie, as much as I respect him, clearly loves Mick and has no time for Bucks.

Honestly, it's come to 'glares'. If there is any truth in it, Daisy can f*ck right-off. The tail can't wag the dog and the dissenters and 5th columnists can f*ck right off with Daisy. I don't have a problem with reasonable criticism deep into Buck's tenure, but there are some snipers here waiting to pot Bucks at the drop of a pin.​

It's so well known that Dermott loves Malthouse as a father figure that it's hard to believe any die-hard fan would give this any credence. Dermie, as much as I respect him, clearly loves Mick and has no time for Bucks.

Honestly, it's come to 'glares'. If there is any truth in it, Daisy can f*ck right-off. The tail can't wag the dog and the dissenters and 5th columnists can f*ck right off with Daisy. I don't have a problem with reasonable criticism deep into Buck's tenure, but there are some snipers here waiting to pot Bucks at the drop of a pin.​
Exactly my thoughts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back