Daisy Pearce is horrid.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the actual point of a moment silence at a sporting event? If people wanted to "remember" they would have already done it. The Queen didn't die and then people were like, ok I'm going to go to the footy on the weekend so I can remember her for 30 seconds. It's actually silly and really nothing more than to 'look good". And as if the players are standing their mourning the Queen, they're thinking about who they're matching up on.

Agree with her 100%. Would much rather support First Australians who have been on this land for 40,000 years than a woman who represents the slaughter of their culture.

It's a touchy subject but there were a few aboriginal elders who thought you could have pleased both sides without conflict (read different opinions on Sunday/Monday).

It's a touchy subject but there were a few aboriginal elders who thought you could have pleased both sides without conflict (read different opinions on Sunday/Monday).

And some didn't sound too happy with the non indigenous players wanting to take a knee.

I like Daisy has an opinion that reflects a younger generation and isn't beholding to the AFL boys club. Her opinion on the AFLQ minute of silence and her long and well articulated to serial misogynist Dermott Brereton.

She often gives a more detailed opinion and analysis on game day, coping well with BT's condescending follow ups to her and him constantly talking over her.

AFL media and commentary can use more knowledgeable women like her to get some different opinions on the game out there and heard

Daisy came out with this absolute ripper.

Brisbane are a good second half side, but you feel they need one more ( goal ) to be closer.

That is your best special comments person in Australia. Not one other person is acknowledged to be the best

Reminds me of the sage wisdom I received from my old manager one day - "You know mate, when you misplace something it's always in the last place you look for it isn't it?"

Yeah....nah, not in my case. When I find something I misplaced or lost, I keep looking for it after I have found it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back