Roast Damian Barrett - The cry baby with no toys left in the cot

Remove this Banner Ad

hard not to chuckle at this pearl of wisdom,

He doesn't have any grasp at all what is happening on our dung hill but he is still happy to post speculative rubbish posts in not just one but 2 of his "Pieces "
He is literally writing pieces where he says he doesn't know what is going on.

The world would have been a better place if his olds had done the old Bill and Monica that time instead of going the whole baby rhumba.

Then that becomes the story..... amazing really. Bloke is a total fraud.
There are at least ten people on this board who could do a better job than him with no contacts at all simply cos they aren't brain dead cretins.

Apologies to any brain dead cretins reading too. I've probably made you look bad.

If Damian gives us more of a backhander for the Ben Brown trade in the next Sliding Doors than the abject dumpster fire at Collingwood....

Then I would not be surprised.

If Damian gives us more of a backhander for the Ben Brown trade in the next Sliding Doors than the abject dumpster fire at Collingwood....

Then I would not be surprised.

I hope he does.

Would show true colours not to focus on positives.

Come on, He complemented North and Hawks, no way Barrett wrote this article.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still think he's the ultimate jackass.

Saying one thing somewhat normal when it has been an endless attack on the club is still a disgrace on him.

I don't watch or listen to general AFL media so does anyone know if Damian and Caroline do any programs together?

If so I'm figuring they reach the boil together like 2 hyenas on heat whenever there's an opportunity to besmirch us.

I don't watch or listen to general AFL media so does anyone know if Damian and Caroline do any programs together?

If so I'm figuring they reach the boil together like 2 hyenas on heat whenever there's an opportunity to besmirch us.
He interviewed her in an earlier episode of the podcast.
She said people who didn't like her really just don't like reading the truth about their club. Also that she didn't want to compare herself to Adam Goodes, but she could understand how he feels because his truths also make people uncomfortable.
Some of the best audio I've ever had the privilege to enjoy.

She said people who didn't like her really just don't like reading the truth about their club. Also that she didn't want to compare herself to Adam Goodes, but she could understand how he feels because his truths also make people uncomfortable.

images.jpeg-11.jpg

I can't help but be reminded of Penfold from Danger Mouse whenever I see the aforementioned arsehat.
You have ruined the original Dangermouse series for me, I liked Penfold, now I'll be reminded of Arsehat everytime he appears.:mad:

Christ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back