Game Day North vs western bullflogs Sun 4:40 @ Mvl. Jy is back baby!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That lineup comparison strikes great fear into me. They have seven outside runners by my count. We have one and a half. The record for running bounces in a game could be in jeopardy here

look they'll probably flog us. in an era where we've struggled to beat anyone they basically always beat us worse than anyone else can. it's not impossible though. they're not exactly crash hot right now. bring the intent shown against sydney and essendon and there's a chance

Last edited:
It's a minor annoyance the way North Melbourne names the team. KPP's named in pockets, Sheezel at CHB and Powell at CHF.

Key for the second half of the season will be finding some drive off HB. Options are thin.

That said I like our chances if only for the simple fact we're overdue.

It's a minor annoyance the way North Melbourne names the team. KPP's named in pockets, Sheezel at CHB and Powell at CHF.

Key for the second half of the season will be finding some drive off HB. Options are thin.

That said I like our chances if only for the simple fact we're overdue.
our best chances came in the last month, not this next month.

Doctor Who Snack GIF by BBC America

Close win this one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barring an EOYF miracle, l can't see us getting up. Naughton will pull a 6 goal performance out ( a first ) Bont with the 3 Brownlow votes, Sniff, Weightman, English, the Simpsons tatt's bloke, Treloar until his hammy breaks, the covid infected bloke Jones..........

As someone mentioned, our Kryptonite;
. Dogs
. Cats
. Crows...........

Barring an EOYF miracle, l can't see us getting up. Naughton will pull a 6 goal performance out ( a first ) Bont with the 3 Brownlow votes, Sniff, Weightman, English, the Simpsons tatt's bloke, Treloar until his hammy breaks, the covid infected bloke Jones..........

. Dogs
. Cats
. Crows...........

…but Bont does nothing against us

Eight wins in our last 65 games and only one over two goals. One time in last 65 games over four seasons in which we've been comfortable in last quarter.
That's remarkable.
Most terrible teams pull out a big win every now and then to surprise everyone.
We haven't even been doing that.

Eight wins in our last 65 games and only one over two goals. One time in last 65 games over four seasons in which we've been comfortable in last quarter.
That's remarkable.
Most terrible teams pull out a big win every now and then to surprise everyone.
We haven't even been doing that.
So… today’s the day?

. Dogs
. Cats
. Crows...........
Not to mention that bevo looks like he's sobered up a bit this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back