Preview Changes vs Gold Coast Franchise Sunday 4:40pm @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vfl team

Gold Coast Suns v North Melbourne at Heritage Bank Stadium, 12.35pm AEST

BA. Bonar (16)K. Dawson (42)M. Bergman (27)
HBJ. Goater (31)B. Drury (41)L. Young (17)
CJ. Archer (34)F. Perez (39)C. Harvey (37)
HFG. Wardlaw (6)P. Spicer (36)E. Ford (40)
FJ. Edwards (32)J. Mahony (1)C. Coleman-Jones (21)
RH. Free (45)H. Greenwood (18)J. Watkins (56)
INTC. Downie (47)L. Butler (49)S. Lowson (60)
J. Lienert (66)
23rd PlayerJ. Hope (54)
EMGA. Noblett (57)B. Bath (58)J. Ellwood (79)
T. O'Sullivan (80)
INSG. Wardlaw (6)L. Young (17)H. Greenwood (18)
C. Harvey (37)F. Perez (39)
OUTSP. Curtis (25)C. Lazzaro (35)A. Hall (43)
T. Sellers (62)J. Elwood (79)

Greenwood full match in the VFL for continuity, with Shiels to take his spot as sub if I was to guess. Fine by me. Willphil staying on the bench was a no brainer, Paul Curtis in makes sense. After those two all the selections from the extended bench were either a bit too raw, a bit too old, or a bit too meh for my liking which says a bit about our depth.

Selection fine. Hall has been racking them up at vfl. And Curtis starred. Turner perhaps shouldve been dropped, maybe for shiels and turner sub if they insist on him. Again before the weekend tho turner has been solid. He just isn't very good, plays a role.... but very meh.

Not very inspiring team selection at all coming off a 75 pt loss with one of the oldest teams in the comp.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

When we have concluded the celebration of our beloved Todd, everyone over 28 can be banished to the VFL never to be seen again. Then we will see what the kids can do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midfield is looking a bit thin this game. Big chance for Phillips and Powell to step up!

Underwhelming changes.

Turner, Taylor, Howe would have to be on the thinnest of ice….
Not really. This is a good one for hall to come in you could drop Turner and yeah Taylor needs to have a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back