Toast Danny Frawley’s legacy spurs new $16m centre at Moorabbin

Remove this Banner Ad

Must say this facility has changed my life already.

I've gone from never stepping foot inside a gym to going almost every day in the last 3 months. Either in the gym doing a HIIT class or Reformer Pilates or over at the Recovery Centre in the Infared Sauna and smashing out 3 mins in the ice baths. I've lost weight, stopped drinking during the week, become much fitter and stronger and am feeling mentally better than ever too.

Thanks Danny

I've gone from never stepping foot inside a gym to going almost every day in the last 3 months. Either in the gym doing a HIIT class or Reformer Pilates or over at the Recovery Centre in the Infared Sauna and smashing out 3 mins in the ice baths. I've lost weight, stopped drinking during the week, become much fitter and stronger and am feeling mentally better than ever too.

Thanks Danny
He'd be absolutely stoked at the thought of helping someone change their life for the better.

Nice work B&M... keep it going now!

Thanks Danny
That’s great news B&M. Hope you keep up the good work.
It‘s a credit to the club how quickly they were able to turn a negative into a positive.

Thanks Danny
this is awesome mate!!!!

i've gotta say quitting drinking is one of the best things ive done. i quit around 2020. you dont realise how much it does to your body, until you quit and its not a big "wow" change but you'll notice it in a subtle way. you think clearer. less stressed. skin is better. just feel better oh and no hang overs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back