Davis Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

I was born and bred in Richmond, doesn't mean I barrack for them either.

Honestly, I'd love to see the Aussies go through. But I just can't bring myself to support Hewitt in anything he does. So yes, to answer your question, I'm very much that uncaring for Lleyton.

Aussie Pride is a wonderful thing.

A shame Flip decided he was too injured to play for his country, and on the same days is playing tennis in America.Scum Scub.

Love him or not at least Hewitt gives his all for his country, not like some.

campbell said:
Aussie Pride is a wonderful thing.

A shame Flip decided he was too injured to play for his country, and on the same days is playing tennis in America.Scum Scub.

Love him or not at least Hewitt gives his all for his country, not like some.

That is very true Campbell. Poor form by the Poo, if true.
However, I, like Mandy, don't care if Australia loses if Hewitt is involved.
That's how strong my distaste for him is. If he's not there, I will be back on board.

scottywiper said:
That's how strong my distaste for him is. If he's not there, I will be back on board.
That is always your choice to do so. I am disappointed. I hate Poo but I will still support my country if he is playing.

scottywiper said:

Maybe, just maybe I can understand you not barracking for a particular player in tournament events which is all about that player (same as I barrack against Softippoussiss) but this was all about Australia. Very poor form mate.

PerthCrow said:
That is always your choice to do so. I am disappointed. I hate Poo but I will still support my country if he is playing.

Same with me. It's all about Australia. I absolutely detest Softappoussiss but will still barrack for the davis cup,hopman cup or world team cup sides when he is playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how Hewitt calls Coria a sore loser then goes on to say he doesn't rate him as a bloke. Talk about humility?

Oh well, at least he's out there having a crack for his country which is much as I can say for that other puke living it up at the teams event in the US! :mad:

Tennis Australia has a lot to answer for after this.

All the funding, all the support, and all we can field is 1 decent player, 1 old hack and 1 first timer.

Tennis is at an all time low in this country, someone has to be held responsible.

Blues_Man said:
I cannot support Australia while that little arrogant tosser is playing for us
good to see him beaten yet again . maybe he will one day grow up and show some maturity , but i doubt it

Run along. At least the others who bagged him have some interest in tennis and have posted something on the tennis side of it as well. If you have nothing to contribute don't bother wasting your time and head back out to the playground.
Go the blues! :D

JohnF said:
It's funny how blokes like Federer, Agassi and Safin (players capable of beating Hewitt) don't seem to mind his on court behaviour.

It's funny how we have so many blokes in this country with their nuts in a vice.

It's funny how someone could solely point out Hewitt's behaviour in this match when Coria was the first to start with the Vamos! calling on Hewitt's unforced errors, when Coria was mock impersonating Hewitt with that 'vicht' hand gesture he does, when Coria hit an overhead smash at Lleyton and hit him on the thigh and did a vamos right after it instead of apologising, when Coria was hitting balls after points near Hewitt's vicinity to intimidate him, when Coria was kicking the turf and putting pot holes in it, when Coria was throwing his racquet around, when Coria was complaining wiht the Argentine captain to the umpire after every second point, when Coria was telling off a lines person, when Coria was grabbing his nuts to mock Hewitt, when Coria hip and shouldered him on the change of ends, when Coria spit in the direction of the umpire, when Coria spat several times in vexation at the court.

It's funny how wanckas with vendettas can miss all that and then focus solely on how bad Hewitt is.

They were both being passionate, they were both wearing their hearts on their sleeves and they were both doing whatever it took to win for their countries. It was a great competitive match and the only thing embarassing is the people who think this display was embarassing.

Bunch of whinging soft koks and an embarassment to our great country.

You've got me wrong ... I like watching Lley Lley play

And lose ... :D

Seriously his talent isn't in question, it's just his attitude and demenaour.
I for one haven't forgotten that '*******' remark to a linesman a couple of years ago which caused such a furore in New York.
Can't remember when Pete Sampras ever said something like that in his career.

eastaugh36 said:
Run along. At least the others who bagged him have some interest in tennis and have posted something on the tennis side of it as well. If you have nothing to contribute don't bother wasting your time and head back out to the playground.
Go the blues! :D
how about you try and make me run along little man ;)
it seems your a lone voice in this forum sticking up for the little twerp Hewitt .
i'm guessing you have a full size poster of him on your bedroom wall next to your bunkbed .
oh and go the bummers .. one of the very few teams we have managed to beat :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back