Scandal Dayne Beams acting entitled?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was just trying to do his wife's friends and family a solid...use his celebrity to get a better rate so he could charge them less to attend her birthday.

If we all had friends like Dane we'd all...ah...pay less to be guests at family birthdays?
Seriously the restaurant should have done it for free. Staff work free. Bear the costs of the food supply etc.

All worth it to be in the company of the great beama_9 and great marketing giving the huge influence he has.

I'm yet to come across anyone who says "I'm not anti vax or pro vax..." who isn't anti vax
I have meet heaps and I am one.

I've had my first vaccination and get my second tomorrow but I'm neither pro or anti, more free choice

I have meet heaps and I am one.

I've had my first vaccination and get my second tomorrow but I'm neither pro or anti, more free choice

I bet Dayne gets the vaccine if Big Brother make him.

Anything for a payday.

I bet Dayne gets the vaccine if Big Brother make him.

Anything for a payday.
Probably steal the vaccine

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm yet to come across anyone who says "I'm not anti vax or pro vax..." who isn't anti vax

It’s the new ‘I’m not racist but’

I’m all for the anti vax and covid denying crowd to be free to do whatever in the coming weeks.

It’ll be highly likely they catch Covid and for quite a few of them they’ll regret not getting vaccinated or understand that it’s more than just a flu.

I’m all for the anti vax and covid denying crowd to be free to do whatever in the coming weeks.

It’ll be highly likely they catch Covid and for quite a few of them they’ll regret not getting vaccinated or understand that it’s more than just a flu.
tis already happening in other places. the antivaxxers suddenly become very pro vaccine once theyve actually caught and experienced it.

Yeah i'm sure the 0.00X % that actually get sick from it would be ruing it.

And i'm vaxxed before you sprout the old "hurr durr un-vaxxed" slur that is the common response these days.

It should be a personal choice.

Yeah i'm sure the 0.00X % that actually get sick from it would be ruing it.

And i'm vaxxed before you sprout the old "hurr durr un-vaxxed" slur that is the common response these days.

It should be a personal choice.
So you're not antivax, you're just one of these 'just the flu nutters

So you're not antivax, you're just one of these 'just the flu nutters
Statistics show that most people who get it either don't know they have it, or have mild symptoms. Are you going to argue against that? Or are you stupid enough to say that's not the case?

I'm actually surprised you didn't try to make it about the Tigers, as you usually do.

Statistics show that most people who get it either don't know they have it, or have mild symptoms. Are you going to argue against that? Or are you stupid enough to say that's not the case?

I'm actually surprised you didn't try to make it about the Tigers, as you usually do.
today's statistics:
1634853546743.png

Basic arithmetic shows thats 4.7% of people currently with the disease being hospitalised. much larger than 0.00X%.

if you're going to claim something, try at least presenting some evidence. insults generally arent very convincing arguments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back