Movie DC Extended Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This is out in June right? If it's true, still got a lot of time to edit/cut/chop the movie - you just have to hope they don't need to re-shoot things haha - pretty sure that's what happened with Suicide Squad.

That's what I thought, surely there wouldn't be a finished cut with 5 months to go right? Interesting if so. Although this is usually the time where WB steps in to meddle with the movie and commence reshoots etc.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

If it's as bad as BvS then it'll probably end up my personal favourite of the year lol. If the narrative is disjointed as suggested then it's not too bad and hopefully best case scenario the Ultimate Cut tells its best story.

Are you for real? Radical idea I know but how about they just put out a coherent, decent movie.

This ultimate/extended/whatever edition bullsh1t is getting out of hand.

That's what I thought, surely there wouldn't be a finished cut with 5 months to go right? Interesting if so. Although this is usually the time where WB steps in to meddle with the movie and commence reshoots etc.

That's what I was thinking too. I read the 'source' may have been someone invited to a test screening so maybe WB/DC are about to go through with a bunch of editing. Then again, it's just one guy's opinion at this point in time supposedly so maybe should be taken with a grain of salt too?

Seriously don't even know why they bother
Losing the plot

Just watched the third Nolan batman again with bane
What happened to someone maybe picking up from where he left off with the whole Robin thing?

Not that he'd be interested I'm guessing, but someone from DC needs to drive a dump truck full of money up to Nolan's house. His 3 batman movies are some of the best superhero movies ever and completely different tone to Marvel.

Losing the plot

What happened to someone maybe picking up from where he left off with the whole Robin thing?

Im happy they left that great series alone. Even happier they didnt try join it with this current cluster* going on now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Losing the plot

It was always a standalone trilogy, Nolan was adamant that story ended after Bruce Wayne finished.

There wasn't any scope for any Nightwing style continuation, and am very glad they didn't.

lol. Born in '78 mate. I get that its a homage to the credits on the Donner original, but it looked bad at the time in 2006 and looks absolutely horrendous now only 10 years later.
Gen X child. Offspring of Baby boomers. You had no siblings. Subject to bad parenting strategies. You listened to grunge and rebelled as a teenager. Angst!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back