Movie DC Extended Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Do they?

They have nailed some but Eisenberg and Ezra Miller were mistakes.

Gadot is stunning but a poor actress

Eisenberg's Lex I think will be different after Arkham Asylum so I don't mind. I like Ezra as Flash. While Gadot's acting could be better yes, I think she embodies other things of WW very well which makes her a great choice.

Surprised at some of the views that Gal Gadot isn’t a good actress.
I don’t see any issues with her acting, and casting her as Wonder Woman was a perfect fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tenor.gif

She's slightly attractive but she can't act. It's a fight on the bottom of the acting tree with her and Ronda Rousey

tenor.gif

She's slightly attractive but she can't act. It's a fight on the bottom of the acting tree with her and Ronda Rousey

Respectfully disagree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people continually have to bring Marvel into the mix as a point of argument?
Suit looks s**t, end of.

They’ll CGI that s**t

RE: WW - one of the (several) things I was pleasantly surprised by in that flick was how the lead’s wooden acting didn’t really hurt the film that bad.

She’s miscast but they are making it work.

Yeah they will fix it in post.

As fof WW Chris Pine saved the movie acting wise. My respect for him as an actor went up big time after producing what he did opposite her.

zsRWCv

Lols it looks pretty much the same to the cartoons and even comics. Just a bit of colour grading is needed.

Doesn't stop it looking incredibly lame. This movie will flop, badly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back