Event Dear Drago: "Join Us" - Season 36 Reserves Club Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, one week ends and another begins.
My tour continues on, this juggernaut cannot be stopped. 1 goal 5 on the way to a win for the ES Hawks, followed by carrying the drinks for both sides on the Sunday.

That may or may not have had something to do with the end result...

Huge thanks to the Phoenix for having me, thewizardmelon & por_please_ya , I think you've found a gem in DemurePrincess .

(apologies if anything overstepped, if it happens in future, just knock me upside the head).

1. Bears Dingster Round 3 vs Warriors
2. Warriors Tonga Bob Round 5 vs Rats (Might bum a couch off you for the bye round)
3. Phoenix thewizardmelon Round 6 vs Bombers

4. Gumbies Falconista Round 8 vs Furies
5. Royals - Cadsky Round 7 vs Rats
6. Wonders
6. bOOBs
6. Roys

6. Anyone?
7. Pugsley & Sun Ra Bombers vs the boys.
8. Last spot before I return home.

Time to change into my Gumbies suit. Hey bombers, I get to annoy you with gif songs again ;)

plastic gir2.jpg

Well, one week ends and another begins.
My tour continues on, this juggernaut cannot be stopped. 1 goal 5 on the way to a win for the ES Hawks, followed by carrying the drinks for both sides on the Sunday.

That may or may not have had something to do with the end result...

Huge thanks to the Phoenix for having me, thewizardmelon & por_please_ya , I think you've found a gem in DemurePrincess .

(apologies if anything overstepped, if it happens in future, just knock me upside the head).

Definitely nothing overstepped, glad to have you and if there are other empty spots on your journey we’d have you back for sure!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good lad. Now give me 5 push ups
Do these crunches count?

gir-invader-zim-sipping-nuhyn3t4m0pxpmz4.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back