Event Dear Drago: "Join Us" - Season 36 Reserves Club Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, the time has come for this Dragon to put it all out there. To reveal what the future holds, and to answer all those that have requested this little crazy droid to occupy a place on their squad.

First, there was Tonga Bob who requested me to join the mod squad over at the Warriors, then came thewizardmelon , offering a prime position at the Firebirds. Even nahnah has tried to poach me at some point.

All will be revealed soon....

Organize Black Cat GIF by Industrial Workers of the World

New Information
It would be remiss of me to not mention the Gumbies in this, Falconista made an approach very early on, and so the list of clubs (in order of timing) is follows
1. Warriors
2. Phoenix
3. Gumbies
4. Royals

It would be remiss of me to not mention the Gumbies in this, Falconista made an approach very early on, and so the list of clubs (in order of timing) is follows
1. Warriors
2. Phoenix
3. Gumbies
4. Royals
Join the Wonders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my..
Oh My George Takai GIF

So I have been going back through all of my mail, (yeesh, that's a dumpster), and have uncovered something.

My very first invite to the league, a few seasons before serial_thrilla got me over the line, was from Dingster

Does that mean that I should actually be a bear?

1. Bears
2. Warriors
3. Phoenix
4. Gumbies
5. Royals
6. Wonders (thanks dogs105 )

Oh My George Takai GIF

So I have been going back through all of my mail, (yeesh, that's a dumpster), and have uncovered something.

My very first invite to the league, a few seasons before serial_thrilla got me over the line, was from Dingster

1. Bears
2. Warriors
3. Phoenix
4. Gumbies
5. Royals
Join the WIN-ders

Oh My George Takai GIF

1. Bears
2. Warriors
3. Phoenix
4. Gumbies
5. Royals
Dingster is re-joining the Wonders next season too!

Oh My George Takai GIF

1. Bears
2. Warriors
3. Phoenix
4. Gumbies
5. Royals
BOO - Bear of Origin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back